Fix It ||Loki||

Requested by dravenwolfe 

Reader is Loki's son 

(Loki is gender neutral)

Tw: mentions of bullying & dysphoria

You got home exhausted—you had gone most of the day feeling dysphoric. Nothing really felt right all day. There had also been some kid who had decided to pick on you when he found out you were trans. No one else had picked up on it yet, but it really bothered you this time—despite you doing your hardest not to let it. 

You could hide your emotions, partially due to your parent, Loki, teaching you, and partially due to your powers. It was draining, but it was doable...it was also more difficult to hide them at home.

Loki was reading in his chair when you walked in the door.

"Back already?" They asked, sarcastically, not looking up.

You only scoffed in response (which was typical).

"Ah-ah, not so fast," they said, barely glancing up, "what's wrong?"

You took a deep breath to even out your voice, "nothing."

"No, something's wrong. Something's always wrong when you do that." 

"Do what?" 

"When you don't look at me, and start walking faster than you normally do. Also when you don't try to give a sarcastic response back, I raised my son better."  

Unintentionally (and unexpectedly), the last part made you break. 

"Oh, I-no, I didn't mean to-" Loki backed away from you a little. "I'm sorry."

You only shook your head, unable to speak properly.

"Is it alright if I hug you?" They ask, gently. You nod, and they slowly walk towards you before pulling you into a tight embrace. 

You pressed against them, sobbing into their chest. They teleported the two of you onto the sofa, and wrapped you in a blanket in attempt to make you feel better.

"Just...breathe." They said, their hand resting on your back. "Good, like that. Now, who hurt you?"

You shook your head, not wanting to cause any more trouble than you had. "It's nothing. They'll stop if I ignore them."

"Y/n, look at me," Loki cupped your face gently, "you are the most important thing in my life. You are handsome, and powerful, and you are also my son. Therefore, anyone who wants to hurt you has to go through me first."

Once you told Loki about who had been messing with you, they nodded.

"Good. I'll make us some tea. Then I'll go fix our little problem." They gave your a smirk before disappearing into the kitchen.