Epilogue

(Third Person POV)

Blake always believes that when you are wrong someone will come to you and will make sure that you will learn and do the right thing for the better, and she believes that maybe in her case she came to Luke's life to change everything for the better, like how Luke changes hers. They also change the lives of their loved ones and make their lives better on how they used to be.

Maraming taon ang lumipas and Blake fully healed, with the help of his family and friends she made it, she came this far na hindi niya akalain na marataing pa niya dahil isinara niya na ang ganitong yugto ng buhay niya noon ng maiwan siyang magisa.

As the years have passed, as their relationship and friendship get tighter and bigger, they have also achieved goals that even Blake herself cant imagine. They graduated together and build their futures and live to what they wanted to be.

As years have passed, Clyde marries Fiona and they have 3 kids together. After them, Red followed and he marry Macy and also have 2 twins with her. A year after Nicollo followed and he marry Fancy, they also have 3 children. Ricco then marries Brenna a year after and they have 2 kids, then Andrei marries Brenna's sister Brianna and they have 2 kids also. A year after Luke and Blake also got married, then they have twin boys and an only girl. After them, Louise marries Kier. They live in the same subdivision and they spent the rest of their life together.

"I know you have waited for this day, my love! You can go now, I'll meet you up there also, rest my wife! Fly high"

Pagkasabi noon ng lalaki ay ngumiti siya sa nakahigang ginang na ngumiti din sa kanya, hindi mababakasan ng kahit anumang pangamba ang mga mata ng matanda, tila handang handa na itong makalaya.

As she close her eyes smiling, a kiss on her forehead was left by her husband for her and he just smiles while holding his wife's hand, no pain and no regrets, they are happy, very happy that they have come this far.

A week after, her husband followed her still with no pain and no heavy hearts. And as he walk by to reach the door, there he saw his beautiful wife waiting for him and they walk upstairs meeting their friends and family with happy hearts.

George and Luke fulfilled their promises with each other, they live happily ever after and continue living happily even in the afterlife.