110

*Mari

As Indigo closed that door, I quickly got out the dress, I jumped on her and started tongue kissing her. I needed her and I wanted her so bad.

"Baby..." she said pulling away

"Please..." I said pulling her back into a kiss

She squeezed my ass as I moaned in her mouth. As we kissed, we followed the rose trail upstairs into the first room. I pulled away and looked around, there were rose petals on the bed and floor. It was strawberries and whip cream on the table. I looked down at her and smile.

"Tonight's going to be a long night..." I said

"Damn right..." she said while removing my nipple pasties

She put them on the dresser and connected her mouth to my titty. I grabbed her head with both of hands and threw my head back. She gently bit my nipple.

"Shit..." I said as she licked it

She laid me on the bed. She came up to my face and looking in my eyes.

"What you want me to do??" She asked

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. Our lips moved moved slowly as her body mold into mine. I pulled away and looked in her eyes.

"I want to make love..." I said looking in her eyes

She lifted up and I sat up with her. I stood up in front of her. I took off her suit jacket and started unbuttoning her shirt. Once I got it fully unbuttoned I took it off and threw it on the floor.  I slid off her pants too. I grabbed her face and kissed her again. I slid my hand into her briefs and rubbed her. She let out small soft moans. I removed her sports bra as I continued to massage her clit. I connected my tongue to her nipple and circled it around her nipple. She leaned her head back while biting her lips. I moved to the other titty and gave it the same attention. She moaned out as she came. I turned and laid her on the bed and got on my knees. I slid 2 fingers in her and connected my tongue to her clit.

"Fuck baby..." she moaned as she grabbed my head

My tongue danced on her clit and my finger pleased her until she came. My fingers continued as I started sucking on her clit.

"Oh baby..." she moaned looking down at me

I lifted up, spit on it and started back sucking. She fell back on the bed and moaned out as I suck harder. She put her hand on top of my head as she stared moving her hips up and down. I continued sucking until she came. I slid my fingers out and slid them into her mouth. Soon as my fingers went in her mouth, I slid my tongue inside of her. Once she let my fingers go, I lifted her legs up and started tongue fucking her. She started moaning crazy as I continued. Her body stiffened and she came hard with a loud moan. I slid my tongue out, she grabbed my throat and sloppily tongue kiss me. Once we pulled away, I pushed her back down, slid off my thongs, opened her legs and sat my pussy on hers. How I was sitting, I was sideways but my ass was towards her. Once I got the perfect stance I started rocking my hips. I held her legs as I moaned out. She gripped my hip as I went harder. I looked at her, her head was thrown back and her mouth was opened. I continued and I felt her pushing against me.

"Shit..." she moaned and I could tell she came

I speed up as I felt myself getting there.

"Fuck that shit baby..." she said as she slapped my ass

I moaned and keep going as she slapped my ass back to back. I stopped rocking my hips as my body stiffened and I came. She started rocking her hips under me as I moaned out. We both started cumming back to back as she continued. I lifted up cuz I couldn't but she pulled me back down and continued rocking her hips.