92

*Indigo

We just got back home and Mari was ready to lay down. I mean I didn't blame her. We were at the airport for like 4 hours cuz our flight got delayed. She was uncomfortable in the airport and she couldn't sleep on the airplane either. She looked sleepy and exhausted. When we got off the plane Naomi and Aaliyah was waiting on us. We got food and we just got home. Mari instantly went upstairs to the room. I was downstairs helping Aaliyah put up the groceries she had made before picking us up. When I was done, I went upstairs to the room and Mari was sleep with the food in her hand. I took the food out her hand and put it up. I grabbed her to lay her down and she woke up.

"Where my food??" She asked yawning

"I'll fix you something else when you wake up. Get some sleep..." I said kissing her forehead

"Okay but can you give me that pregnancy pillow??" She asked

I went into the closet to get it for her. I came back out the closet and she was back sleep. I pulled her on the pillow and put the cover over her. I grabbed my food out the bag, got beside her and started eating. While eating I felt her body moved closer to me. Once her body was touching mine, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"When you done, can you come lay with me??" She asked

"Yeah, give me a few more minutes..." I said

She put her hand on my bare stomach and closed her eyes back. During this pregnancy, she always wants to be under me and I love it. Like yes, come lay and cuddle with me. I love it here.

I finally got done eating, went downstairs to throw away my trash then I went back upstairs. I stripped to my briefs and sports bra then got in bed. Once she felt me get in the bed, she pulled me closer, moved her pregnancy pillow off her head and laid her head in my chest while her hand went into my bra. In that position, she went back to sleep. I was up just watching tv then after a few I woke up and Mari was looking at me. I stretched and I felt her rubbing my stomach. I finished stretching and looked at her.

"Wassup..." I said looking at her smiling

She took my hand, slid it in her shorts and pushed my fingers against her pussy so I could see how wet she was.

"Babe..." I said looking at her

"What??" She asked softly

She grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. She pulled me on top of her and laid back. She was sitting up a bit cuz she was still on the pregnancy pillow. I grabbed her face and deepened the kiss. I opened her mouth in the kiss and I slid my tongue in her mouth.

"Mmmm..." she moaned as she sucked on my tongue

She let it go and looked in my eyes. I used two fingers to rub her clit. She bit her lip as her hips started moving. I slid my finger down her slit and her breath quickened which made my smile. I slide my fingers in her and she moaned out. She was so wet. She already be wet but when she's pregnant it's like it's double. It was the same way last time when she was pregnant. I guess pregnant pussy is the best pussy. I started pumping my fingers in and out of her, she pulled me back into another kiss.

"Deeper..." she moaned against my lips

I went deeper making her throw her head back. I took off her shirt with my free hand and instantly connected my mouth to her titty. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer. I licked around her nipple then pulled on it with my teeth.

"Fuck..." she moan as I felt her clench around my fingers

"Cum for me..." I said and she came

I kept my fingers in her as I went down. My mouth connected with her pussy and she let out a deep moan. I started back pumping her with my fingers as I sucked on her clit. Her legs widened as she lifted up a bit. She let a sigh/moan as she started having mini spasms. I continued and she came. I lifted up and started rubbing her clit in a fast motion. She threw her head further back into the pillows with her hand on my chest.

"Oh papa..." she moaned scratching my chest

"Feels good??" I asked before pecking her lips

"Yes..." she moaned as she came

I continued and she came back to back. Her legs started shaking and she started pushing me off.

"I'm-FUCKK..." she said cumming again
"Shit..." she said

"You're done??" I asked smiling

"Yes I can't..." she moaned out while looking in my eyes

She squirted and I stopped. I lifted my hand up and she pulled the fingers into her mouth and suck the cum off them. I grabbed her face and tongue kissed her. I looked up at her and we smiled at each other.

"I love you so much..." I said rubbing her stomach

"I love you too..." she said still outta breath

I rubbed her stomach as she caught her breath. We got up, took a shower, I changed the sheets then we went downstairs to find her some to eat.

"What you want??" I asked looking at her

"Pickle and melted chocolate..." she said and I looked at her

"You and these pregnancy cravings..." I said

"Leave me alone. Can I have it??" She asked

"Baby you know you can't have all that junk food..." I said

"Indigo you didn't let me have any todayyyy..." she said whining

She was right, I didn't let her have no sweets today.

"Okay, you can have it after you eat. Now what you want to eat??" I asked

"I don't know..." she said humping her shoulder

"You want some pasta salad??" I asked

"Sure I'll eat that..." she said and I nodded

I got out the stuff and started making the pasta salad. I sat it in the top of the fridge so it could get cold faster. Naomi and Aaliyah came downstairs and we were all sitting at the kitchen table. We decided to play uno. We played 2 rounds before I took the food out. I fixed our plates, we went to the front room and watched some movies. That's how we ended the night before we all went to bed.