Chapter 13 💥

Y/N Pov:

"Okay, the pizzas are in the oven. Tell us about what happened with Bakugou!"

Mina grabbed my shoulders, pushed me towards a couch, and forced me to sit down. The girls stood around me and Mina gestured for me to start talking.

"Okay. The knife in the movie brought up some bad memories, and somehow he knew that I was sad. He brought an extra sweatshirt for me and cheered me up. He was actually really nice to me!"

Mina grabbed Toru's hands and started jumping around.

"This is perfect!"

"What's perfect?"

Mina winked at the other girls and smiled at me.

"You'll know when the time is right! I just can't believe how nice Bakugou was to you! Speaking of... Uraraka, how's Midoryia?"

Uraraka's face flushed and she started floating around the room.

"He's fine!"

Tsu pulled Uraraka down and set her down on the couch. I stood up from my spot and started to pace the room.

"So you like Midoryia?"

Uraraka shook her head and denied it, but the blush on her face said otherwise.

"You don't like him? Well, then I can ask him out like I was planning to."

Uraraka's face fell and she scowled at me.

"I was just kidding! You two are way too cute together! I'll be your wing woman!"

Uraraka's scary face dropped and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"You'd do that?"

I smiled and held out a hand for her. She grabbed it and I pulled her up.

"I want to be all of your friends, so of course I will!"

The girls beamed at me just as the timer went off. We went back to the kitchen and took our pizzas out of the oven.

"Oooh! They look so good!"

Toru grabbed a slice of her pizza and took a huge bite.

Her eyes widened and she forced herself to follow the hot food.

"IT'S WAY TOO HOT! I NEED WATER!"

She ran around the room as Momo got her a cup of water. She chugged the whole glass and finally stood still.

"Thanks, Momo."

Jiro handed all of us plates and we grabbed our pizzas.

"Let's eat in the common room! We could turn on a show!"

We followed Mina to the common room and found our spots on the couches. Mina found a singing competition on the TV and ate her pizza.

My pizza was finally cooled off enough, so I ate it as the other girls commented on the singers' performances.

"You should sing this song, Jiro!"

"No! That would be so embarrassing!"

"Come on!"

"No! I won't do it."

Jiro stood up to leave, but I grabbed her hand.

"What if we sing with you?"

I paused the show and turned on a song on my phone.

"You girls better join in, because I am not doing this alone!"