Chapter 11 💥

Y/N Pov:

"You're almost done. Don't you dare give up!"

I struggled through my last few push-ups before I collapsed onto the ground. Bakugou nudged me with his foot and I turned my head to face him.

"Get a drink and then we're running."

I crawled over to my water bottle and drank greedily. Bakugou doesn't give us very many breaks.

"We're running, with quirks."

He smirked at me and my jaw dropped.

"What?! You know that my quirk won't help me here!"

"That's the point."

He ran away from me, using his explosions to boost him.

I was not running, so I tried something with my quirk. I focussed on the fading outline of Bakugou, and he stopped running. He ran back to me and scooped me up. 

He held me like a baby as I stared at him in surprise. This was not part of the plan! I just wanted to make him feel clingy so that I could get a piggyback ride or something!

Bakugou ran off with me in his arms, and it just got too weird for me. I released my quirk, but he didn't put me down.

"Bakugou, you can put me down."

"We're almost done anyway."

He carried me back to our stuff before he gently set me down. He tried to hide his face, but I could see that it was red.

"Are you okay, Pomeranian?! You're acting so weird!"

I reached out a hand to check his temperature, but he pulled away. He grabbed our stuff and handed me my bag.

"Thanks, but seriously, are you okay?!"

"I'm fine!"

"Okay, but you could talk to me if you wanted to."

Bakugou walked in front of me on the way back to the dorms. Once I got to my dorm I took a hot shower and got ready for school.

I grabbed a snack from my secret stash before I walked out of my room. I pulled the wrapper off as I bumped into something right outside of my door.

"Huh?!"

The figure backed up and it turns out that it was Bakugou. Weird.

"Um... Can I help you?"

"Do you always take this long to get ready?"

"It depends on the day."

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the elevator with Bakugou following. The elevator ride was silent, but when we were walking to UA, Bakugou spoke up.

"So we're visiting the little brat after school?"

"Eri is not a brat, but yes."

"What else are you doing tonight?"

I raised an eyebrow at him as he looked away.

"Are you sure that you're feeling okay?"

"Just answer the question!"

"Fine! I'm going to a sleepover with the girls in Mina's dorm."

Bakugou nodded his head and then he was quiet. We walked to the UA gate when someone came running towards us.

"Hey, Bakubro! Hey, Y/N!"

Kirishima ran towards Bakugou, but he accidentally bumped into him. Bakugou was knocked into me and I caught him by his arms.