Imagine 15

Neymar: Not famous

Neymar: Not famous

You: Not famous

Relationship: Couple

Y/N POV:

Since it was sunny day today, Neymar, my brother David and I decided to go the soccer meadow.

Neymar loves soccer and so does my brother. He's 10 years old and Neymar is his best friend.

"Come on Ney, I wanna go play!" David said as we arrived by the meadow. He let's go of my hand and grabs Neymar by his and pulls him with him in the meadow.

I'm not that much into soccer so I packed a blanket and some snacks with me so I can read my favorite book while these two play soccer.

I placed my blanket a little bit behind were David and Neymar were playing.

Before I started reading, I watched the two of them playing a bit. It really warms my heart seeing Neymar and my brother getting along so well.

I smiled a bit and pulled my book out.

Neymar POV:

David and I started playing. Him against me. Obviously I don't play my best because, c'mon he's only 10.

I "ran" away from him with the ball on my feet and as he caught up with me he stole the ball from me and dribbeled away from me.

As I came after him, he chuckeled and ran faster.

Some time later, we decided that I go and play goalie while he shoots.

David shot the ball into the right corner. It was not a powerfull shot but I jumped into the corner but didn't catch the ball on purpose.

"Yea!!" David said and jumped around from joy about his goal.

He ran over to me while I remained laying on my back. He jumped onto my stomach and clapped on my chest "I beat you"

„Yes you did" I answered while I grabbed David and lifted him up so I could sit up.

"I'm always gonn beat you" David played cool.

I smirked a bit and said "You sure?"

David nodded confident.

„Okay so...let's see who's first at the ball" I said and David immediately jumped off me and ran to the ball while I follwed him laughing.

Y/N POV:

After some time, Neymar and David came over to me and sat down.

„Exhausted?" I asked, peaking over to Neymar from behind my book.

"Yeah..your brother is a real star player"

„I beat Neymar 5 times" David added.

"You did?" I questioned while I looked at Neymar. "Good Job David" I added and gave David a high-five.

"Hey you can't team up against me" Neymar said, pretending that he was hurt about that. "

„Don't worry Neymar. I'm still your friend" David said while he sat over to Neymar.

"Thank you" Neymar answered while laying his hand on his heart. Neymar's phone recieved a message so we heard his ringtone.

I was looking at my book again.

„Who's that?" David asked while he bent over to look on Neymars phone.

Neymar absolutely din't mind that. "My father" Neymar said.

„Let's take a selfie" I heard Neymar add. I looked at the two again from behind my book.

"Now a silly one" Neymar said and stretched his tongue out to do a silly selfie with David (GIF)

I just had to smile as I saw that. It was so cute. The two person I love most, joking around together. I love them and their friendship.