Imagine 9

Neymar: Not famous

You: Not famous

Relationship: Couple

Y/N POV: It was my first vacation together with Neymar. Although we've been dating for 7 months now, we never managed it to go on a vacation. Until now.

We decided we wanna go somewhere where it's nice and warm. So we decided we'd go to Phuket, Thailand.

As we finally arrived after a 21 hour flight with a stop in Bangkok, we finally arrived at the Phuket Airport. From there, we took a cab to bring us to the Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort Hotel. 

As we arrived and finally checked in, it was already 12pm. So we immediately got to sleep. 

The next day started with a very delicious breakfast and afterwards, Neymar and I went to the pool. We claimed ourselves two deckchairs and placed them right beside each others.

I cuddled myself close to Neymar and laid my arm around him by his stomach. He laid his arm around my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

"This is perfect" I said while I was taking a deep breath. 

"It truely is" Neymar answered me while he was stroking my shoulder with his fingers. 

After some time, Neymar went bathing in the pool. I didn't wanna go swim now, so I stayed on the deckchair and read my book. 

I completely lost myself in the book but as I took a peek beside my book, I saw Neymar sitting on the edge of the pool. I couldn't help it but to take a photo of him.

Neymar POV: As the day went on, Y/n and I spend the whole day on the pool. 

After we went out to eat dinner, we returned to our hotel room and made ourselves ready for bed. I was done before Y/N and was already laying in bed waiting for her. 

A couple of minutes later, she came out the bathroom and laid down besides me in my arms. We were really tired.

"Good night baby" Y/n said softly while she closed her eyes. 

"Good night love" I replied and gave her another kiss on her forehead.

Y/N drifted off to sleep quite fast. I on the other hand, stayed on my phone for a little while longer. 

As I opened Instagram, I saw that Y/N posted a photo of me (PIC) with the caption "I truely am blessed to be on vacation with this boy🌍❤"