Imagine 10

Neymar: Not famous

Neymar: Not famous

You: Not famous

Relationship: Single

Y/N POV: Sports day...For me, a pretty boring day in school because I don't play any sports but since our school has a soccer, a basketball, a football and a baseball team, we have to have such a day twice a year. One in July and the other one in September. 

Today it is the 11th of September and everyone who doesn't play a sport gets to watch the games. I'm not interested in any sport but I always go and watch the soccer games and the reason is him. Neymar Junior. He's a soccer player of my school, he's brasilian, he's super funny and nice and he looks so good. 

I basically force my best friend Michaela to watch the games with me. She doesn't know that I have a crush on Neymar. 

We arrived at the soccer field just in time as the first game started. Neymar and 10 other players played against 11 other players of the team.

Neymar and his team were the better ones and eventually scored the first goal. Although it wasn't Neymar who scored, I cheered while my friend Michaela was bored on her phone besides me. 

Neymar POV: I played my best. I was really good. I did some dope skills, had some good shots which sadly didn't go in but anyways. 

As I got a pass again, I started skilling again and got through about 5 players and as I looked up for short, I saw Y/n standing besides the field watching the game. 

I guess that made me very nervous. So nervous that when I shot, I completely missed the goal. It was really an awful shot.

 Although it happens to everyone, it was so embarrassing for me. Especially now because Y/n is watching. 

I scratched my neck in embarrasment and walked backwards to my position again and mumbeled to myself "Uhh...yeah..." (GIF) 

As the game was over, we had a 30 minutes break. Everyone including me left the field and as I walked past Y/n I heard her say "Don't tell me you got nervous"

I stopped and turned to her. "No I would never" I tried to play it cool but she could see through me. 

"You know you're kinda cute when your embarrased" She said to me with a smile. I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

 "I'm looking foreard to seeing you play in the next game in 30 minutes" She said and walked away with her friend.