Imagine 21

You: Not famous

You: Not famous

Neymar: Not famous

Relationship: Couple

Y/N POV:

"Okay Ney I'm heading out!" I called through the whole house while I put on my jacket.

Neymar appeared from the corner and said "Where are you going again?"

„I'm going out with Luisa. We're gonna grab some drinks at a bar" I replied and gave Neymar a short kiss.

I just wanted to head out as he said "Woah woah woah wait" and grabbed my arm. "Be careful okay and tell Luisa she should keep an eye on you...in bars are alot of guys...."

I gave Neymar a view and said "Ney you know me. First of all, I don't drink that much and because of the guys you don't need to worry a single bit. You need to trust me okay"

"Okay..." Neymar said after I placed my hand on his cheeck. I gave him a peck on the other cheeck before I left the house.

Neymar POV:

I know I should trust Y/n but I always think "What if she finds another man? Would she cheat on me?"

No Ney don't think like that" I mentally slapped myself.

I went back into the living room where I came from and sat down on the couch. I grabbed my phone and right in that moment I recieved a text message from Maria. "Heyy Ney I got a question😊"

"Yeah wassup?" I answered curious.

„Are you free tomorrow evening?" Maria asked me. I had to think if I was free or not. "I don't have plans do I?....I don't"

"I don't have plans yet why?" I texted back.

„How about you and I go to a bar and grab some drinks tomorrow"

„That sounds good" I replied. Maria and I said we'd meet up infront of the bar at 8PM tomorrow.

Y/N POV:

Meanwhile Luisa and me were sitting at the bar counter in the hemingway Gin & Cocktail bar here in Barcelona.

"So how have you been?" Luisa asked me.

„I've ben pretty good. Work is not that stressfull at the moment. What about you?" I asked in return and looked at Luisa.

„I'm also not too bad myself" she replied and our drinks got served. We both ordered a Mojito.

Neymar POV:

Hours passed and I still couldn't get Y/n in that bar out of my head. What if she's making out with someone right now?