Imagine 14

Neymar: Famous

Neymar: Famous

You: Not famous

Relationship: Couple

Neymar POV:

Today is Y/n and my 2 years anniversary. Sadly, we can't celebrate through the whole day because I have a game with FC Barcelona.

I woke up at 9AM and the first thing I saw as I sat up was Y/n leaning at the door frame. "Good morning babe" she said and sat down next to me on the bed. I gave her a little kiss on the lips and replied "Good morning"

"Happy anniversary babe" Y/n said while she handed me a little red leather box.

"Aww baby you shouldn't have" I answered while I recieved the box from her.

„Just open it" Y/n smiled and gave me the box. I carefully opened it and on the inside was a golden necklace with a cross. I took the necklace out to look at it.

"Wow Y/n it's beautiful. Thank you so much" I thanked Y/n and pulled her in for a hug.

"But don't think you'd get away without recieving something from me" I added while I opened the drawer of my nightstand and grabbed a small, black leather box.

I handed it over to Y/n who opened it. "Ney..."she said as she saw the inside.

She was speechless.

It was a small also golden bracelett with the engraving "I'm watching over you - Ney"

This means that I'm always gonna look out for her and protect her.

"I love you Neymar" Y/n said with small tears in her eyes. She pulled me in for another hug as I replied " I love you too"

As we released the hug, Y/n placed her hand on my neck and kissed me.

We released for short and rested our forehead on each others. As I looked into her eyes and she in mine, we couldn't resist but to kiss again.

Y/N POV:

"Good luck" I said to Neymar who was unbuckeling his seatbelt.

„Thanks" he replied, kissed me one last time before he got out of the co-driver seat of my car. I always drive him to his matches and I always watch them.

I waited behind the steering wheel in the car until Neymar was inside the stadium.

Luckily, I catched his teammate Dani Alves who was arriving after him. I got out of my car, grabbed Dani's arm and pulled him to the side a bit.

„Woah what- Oh hey Y/N" Dani said as he realised it was me.

"Dani I need your help" I came straight to the point.

"By?" Dani was confused so I told him that today is Neymar and my 2 years anniversary.

"Congratulation" he congrated me.

After I thanked him, I continued "I have a special plan and I need you to help me. Otherwise I won't be able to do it"

I whispered my plan in Dani's ear and he decided to happily help me.

Neymar POV:

As all of my teammmates including me were dressed, we had to go on the pitch because the game was about to start.

We wallked in the stadium in a line until we reached the middle of the field.

We still stood in a row and looked at all the fans that came to watch us. As I saw Y/n I waved her and so did she in return.

The first 45 minutes of the game were pretty boring. No one scored a goal and there were almost no goal chanches.

As I looked around as me and my teammates went to the dresser for break, I didn't see Y/N anymore. I was confused but thought "She probably went to the food truck to get something to drink or eat"

The second half of the game started and Y/n was still not back on her seat. I got more and more confused but also had to focus on the game.

In about the 60st minute, I shot on the goal but missed. While I was shooting, I got slightly pushed by an opponent. That's why I missed the goal and I even fell over. I was laying there for a couple of seconds because I was exhaustd.

Suddenly, I heard something getting called out by the stadium speakers so every player and every watcher in the satdium could hear it.

It was Y/N.

"Dear Neymar. Happy anniversary. The last 2 years have been the most loving, exciting, relaxed and best years in my entire life. When I first met you, I had no idea you'd be this important to me one day. I love you for your smile, your laugh, your personality, your face, because you always look over me and because you see me for who I really am. I love you withouth any conditions and I hope you'll always remember that. I love you"

As she was done, I put on such a big smile and clapped my hands together infront of my chest as I stood up smiling (GIF)

This was the cutest thing I've ever witnessed.

Y/N POV:

As Neymar's girlfriend, I'm allowed to wait infront of the dressing room for my boyfriend. Some of his teammates were done before him and came out before him.

"Congratulation" they all said to me and I thanked them.

Then finally, Neymar came out and locked his hands behind my back. I looked at him and we traced a bit from left to right.

"I absolutely love you Y/N"

I smiled at him and placed my lips softly on his. As we released our lips Neymar said "You need to answer me one question. You're not authorised to go to the commentators cabin in the staduim. How did you get in?"

I smirked a bit and Dani had perfect timing. He just came out of the dressing room and I said "I had a little help" and tilted my head towards Dani.

Neymar turned his head to Dani who was smiling at us.

Neymar looked back to me an said as he chuckeled a bit "You guys are absolutely crazy"

"I know" I replied and he placed his lips on mine again.