21부

I'm currently drunk while writing this chapter so uh have fun ig??? Ask Dandruff_flake for the info.

"Oh how I missed Ying-ah!"

"Father we're here too-"

"Oh how I missed my son!"

Wen Xu and Wen Chao looked at eachother.

"Let's find a new father."

"Bye."

Well all good things go well, except someone in particular coming out of their mother's womb. Wen Ruohan was informed that he was dead for atleast a year or so, receiving a day worth of lecturing from his friends and well Wen YiLein. Wen Ruohan was also informed that Wen Xu has been the one managing the whole lot of his paper work, and his son did a better work. Wen Chao didn't even bother visiting his father's casket from time to time, but he did instruct Wen Zhuilu to bring flowers there everyday. Xue Yang was bribed with candy, leading to him investigating on who planned to kill the old man who took him in. Jin Hana stayed in Qishan for a year, ignoring the letters his husband sent. At least here, she saw how happy Jin Zixuan could be. Nie Bingwen visited occasionally but he was with Xue Yang in searching for whoever stabbed Wen Ruohan. He's always the type to overthink but for now hsi priority is Wei Wuxians' well being. Nie Huaisang wasn't there since he had to go to Gusu. Honestly, he's really stuDying there. Wen Qing and Wen Ning were comforting Wei Wuxian, who was simply just sitting by Wen Ruohan everyday and every night. He can't see sleep without that old man snoring next to him.

Right now, like he always does. Wen Ruohan was eating noodles on his throne, happily.

"Niáng, you eat so gross."

"I haven't eaten in awhile Ying-ah! Cut me some slack."

"Fine."

Wei Wuxian chuckled before petting Guang-Jun.

"You think Niáng enjoyed his time there Guang-Jun?"

The cat meowed before hissing.

"Right, you wouldn't want to see it too."

Wen Ruohan slurped his last bits of his noodles.

"What is toothpaste? If not bone soap..."

"Niáng... Existence is a prison and being your son us max security."

Wei Wuxian then flicked his head.

"Niáng, there will be a conference at Qinghe Nie soon."

Wen Ruohan spat his noodles.

"Who was attending on my behalf when I was dead?!"

"Xu-gege did. Honestly, he did better than you."

Wen Ruohan deadpanned started tearing up. Wei Wuxian didn't know what to do. Whether to laugh or cry like that clown in heaven. Honk honk bitches.

"Y-Ying-ah... You like A-Xu Yah better now?"

Wei Wuxian turned pale as he ran and hugged Wen Ruohan.

"No no no! I like Niáng better!"

"But you said your xU-gEgE did a better job than me!"

"I-"

"What are you crying for? So early in the morning."

"Huh?-"

A man in red entered the room while fanning himself.

"KEXING?!"

"Hi! Been awhile cousin."