7부

Well most of the most chaotic decision start with a "Hold My Alcohol." And here we are now.

"Y-Ying-ah!"

Wen Ruohan lifted his gaze up and two red shining eyes glared at him.

"A-ah..."

"Ruohan! What did you do?!"

Wen Yilein hit him at the back of the head.

"The book said dragon summoning talisman! Not dragon turning talisman!"

Well to sum it up for you. Wei Ying turned into a dragon.

"Hahaha... Happy birthday?"

Wei Ying had turned into a massive black chinese dragon. His gift bird in a cage, call it "Hong Yin" was on his head and Guang-Jun was on the ground looking up to his now dragon owner.

"Ying-ah, can you hear me?"

Wei Ying nodded his head as he slithered down and licked Wen Ruohan's face.

"You stink!"

Wei Ying shivered as he wrapped around Wen Ruohan.

"Wow..."

Wen Ning and Wen Qing unconsciously moved forward and started caressing Wei Yings' scales.

"Y-Ying-ge! You have g-good skin!"

Wei Ying purred as he lowered his head down, letting the little Wen Ning pet his head.

"Father, is there a way to return him back to a human?"

"Well the book did say that the summoned dragon can turn into a human at will. Ying-ah!"

Wei Ying moved his head to face Wen Ruohan.

"Ying-ah, can you turn back into a human?"

Wei Ying seemingly nodded his head as he moved away from them and back to the free space. Wen Ruohan had taken Hong Yin and Guang-Jun away so they wouldn't be crushed. Wei Ying closed his eyes and light emmited from him once again. Now, they are faced with a butt naked Wei Ying.

"Mother. It's cold."

Wen Ruohan panicked as he ran and hugged Wei Ying close.

"I DON'T HAVE A ROBE!"

Wen Yilein couldn't help but sigh and take off her outer robes before wrapping Wei Ying up.

"Seriously, our clan should have outer robes too."

Wen Ruohan faced Wei Ying and gave him a chuckle.

"Do you like your new ability Ying-ah?"

"En! I like it very much!"

Wei Ying raised his hands.

"I can fly around and beat the bad guys! Bam! Bam!"

Wei Ying punched his fists in the air.

"Can someone remind us to not let Father gift anything to Ying-er anymore."

Wen Chao rubbed his face.

"Agreed."

"Hey! My gifts aren't that bad!"

"Sure."

Wen Ruohan knelt down and gave Wei Ying a head pat.

"Well. The party isn't over yet! Everyone! Continue!"

"Hoorah!"

_____________________________

The next day, half of the clan couldn't get up from their beds. That party was enough to put someone in a bed ridden situation. Wei Ying, who is currently asleep with Guang-Jun cuddling next to him and Hong Yin chirping above him, is being watched by Wen Ruohan who didn't get a wink of sleep.