13부

If you wanna chat with me! I have an Instagram account! Just click on my bio:D

Wen Ran stopped the carriage in front of an inn, going down as they open the closed carriage door.

"Qing, get up."

Wen Ran shook them away as Wei Qing opened their eyes and stretched.

"Ran?"

"We're at an Inn. We need to stop first."

"Mhm, okay."

"Wake them up."

Wen Qing sat up as she took the needles our of Wen Ruohan who jerked awake.

"Huh?! Where are we?! Are we there yet?!"

"No, we stopped at an Inn."

"Ah okay."

Wen Ruohan yawned as he looked down at the still sleeping Wei Wuxian.

"Ying-ah. Wake up now."

Wei Wuxian groaned as he sat up and stretched, eyes still droopy.

"Mmm... Mornin..."

Wen Ruohan chuckled before ruffling Wei Wuxians' hair.

"We're on a stop. Let's get down and book a room."

"En. Let's go."

Wei Wuxian yawned before he was assisted out of the carriage. Wei Wuxian blinked multiple times, causing his eyes to water, in order to accumulate with the light.

"What town is this Ran?"

Wen Ruohan walked over to them.

"We're at Kuizhou, since we took the back route."

"I see."

Wen Ruohan walked over to Wei Wuxian who hugged Guang-Jun in his arms while looking around the town.

"Ying-ah, come on. Let's go in and eat."

"Oka-"

Wei Wuxian stopped when he heard someone cry.

"Wait."

"Ying-ah!"

Wei Wuxian followed the sound of crying, Wen Ruohan tried to catch up to him. When he reached the scene, on the ground was a kid who had a cut off pinky.

"Mother! He's bleeding!"

Wen Ruohan always knew Wei Wuxian would help anyone in need, be it a murderer or a stranger. Wei Wuxian walked over to the boy and knelt down.

"Hey hey. Don't cry."

"W-What are you doing?! Who are you?!"

The boy moved away, only to be pulled back by Wei Wuxian who took out bandages and water from his qiankun pouch.

"Don't worry. I'm here to help you."

Wen Ruohan just stood there, watching as Wei Wuxian helped the boy.

"Can you give me your hand?"

"I-I don't want to!"

"Come on now Dìdì."

The boy hesitantly gave Wei Wuxian his injured hand. As soon as he gave it, Wei Wuxian carresed his hand first before planting a kiss on top.

"Mother always does this when I get injured so that it won't hurt more."

Wei Wuxian took the water as he cleansed the wound, making the little boy whince in pain.

"It hurts..."