20부

I've started this since I was bored and I actually thought it wouldn't gain much attention... Hahaha I guess it's worth it to at least put my ideas to use... Thank you so much for the support I've garnered throughout our journey with this story. I am thankful and you are always welcome to receive a chapter. It's always worth it to know that you're smiling thanks to me... Thank you so much. Enjoy the last chapter of book one to What if W(h)en. This will be continued when I feel better. I hope this satisfies you. Thanks.

_____________________________

Wei Wuxian laid down on the bed, sneezing and with a runny nose. Wen Ruohan sighed as he sat down next to him and placed a wet blanket on his forehead.

"Why didn't you put clothes on after Ying-ah? Now you have a fever."

Wei Wuxian shook his head as he sniffled. Hong Yin was given to Nie Huaisang before going home for a week because the kid insisted. Jin Zixuan wanted Guang-Jun to train with him so he took the cat, promising to give him back next week too. Now Wei Wuxian laid down with Wen Ruohan combing through his hair.

"Mother..."

Wen Ruohan smiled.

"Yes?"

"Thank you..."

"Why?"

Wei Wuxian shifted in bed before sitting up.

"A-Ah! Ying-ah, just lay down. Your Qing-jie will scold you again."

"Mm... No... I wanna talk..."

Wen Ruohan sighed before moving in closer.

"What do you want to talk about... Ying-ah?"

Wei Wuxian started tearing up.

"I remember when I couldn't move... And Big Brother Jiang ShiQian took me... He put me to sleep and when I woke up... I was in your arms..."

Wen Ruohan was sent aback.

"Big Brother Jiang ShiQian... Always took care of me when I stopped breathing... Wei Ying died so many time but Big Brother Jiang ShiQian saved Wei Ying..."

Wei Wuxian looked down at his palms.

"Big Brother Jiang ShiQian slowly gave all of his life to me... That was the last time he saved me... Then you saved me... Mother you saved Wei Ying..."

"Ying-ah..."

"Big Brother Jiang ShiQian... Died because of me... He... Always made sure I was okay..."

The day he was found out to be the one to save Wei Ying, Yu Ziyuan made sure to let him stop breathing.

"YOU DARE GO BEHIND OUR BACK?!"

Yu Ziyuan whipped him with Zidian, the man down bleeding on the floor, head to toe... He was soaked on the floor.

"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR FOOLISH MISTAKE! AND THAT DAMNED FUCKING BRAT!"

Jiang ShiQian looked at his palm with a smile.

{Ze-Ge... Wei Ying is safe now... Thank you...}

Jiang ShiQian was Wei Changze's "brother". They always stuck close as servants. Wen Ruohan quite fancied him because of the similarities he had with Wei Changze in heart.

"Big Brother Jiang ShiQian... Saved me and now you're saving me..."

Wei Wuxian shook his head.

"I don't want to be selfish... I don't want you to die because you're saving me... But Mother..."