5부

Two days of staying in Lanling was enough, ready to go the fuck home. Wen Ruohan was carrying a sleeping Wei Ying once again in his arms, Wen Xu just silently licking candy behind them.

"Father."

"Hm?"

"What time was time created?"

"... What?"

"What time was time created?"

"Hah... Hahahaha... Hahahahaha! Ahhhh! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Wen Xu couldn't deny it, but hearing Wen Ruohan laugh can make you piss your pants.

"A-Xu Yah, you can go now."

"Mm-"

Wen Xu quickly turned around and ran, leaving Wen Ruohan who continued walking towards his room.

"But seriously... What time was time created?" くコ:彡

Wen Ruohan pondered in his thoughts a bit before he felt blood leaving his ears.

"Well, that's enough thinking for today."

He cleared his throat before entering the room, now laying Wei Ying down on the bed to sleep more comfortably. He watched the little boy breath lightly, his heart pounding loudly.

"Changze-yah... How would've I been when I was with you instead..."

He took Wei Yings' hand and kissed it softly before holding unto it tight.

"Don't worry, Shiejie... Changze-yah... I'll take care of him on your behalf... I promise..."

Wen Ruohan stood up and walked towards his closet. He vividly remembers the memories of when Wei Changze would run away from the Jiang Sect and play around here with Wen Ruohan, in this room. This closet is where they hid and where they told each others' secrets. The secret Wen Ruohan doesn't regret keeping is his feelings for that person he watched marry the person who he sees as a sister. He's happy for them but sometimes love doesn't really fade you know? And now that person has a child and he's left with the responsibility to raise him as his own... This is a choice he chose and sure enough he'll never regret choosing this option of being a mother and father towards Wei Ying. He walked towards the drawer besides his closet and opened it. Inside were a bunch of scrolls and notebooks that were buff as fuck. Many papers that were crumpled. He took one out and read through the torn pages.

"And so on... Wei Changze grabbed Wen Ruohan's hand... Pulling the male close as they share eye contact..."

The rest of the page was torn. Back in the day, he would write self insert fanfictions. But when his father found out... Let's say things didn't go as planned...

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, RUOHAN!?"

"FATHER PLEASE!"

Former Sect Leader, Wen Mogui, held the notebook tight in his hands. Wen Ruohan tried his best to grab unto it but he was thrown down to the ground with a slap and punch.

"RUOHAN I RAISED YOU AS MY SON! A SON! YOU'RE A MALE AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH LOVING THE ONE YOU LOVE?!"

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING! YOU'RE DISGUSTING AND A DISGRACE! DISGUSTING! YOU'RE A PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING CHILD! IT'VE BEEN BETTER IF YOU WERE NEVER BORN!"

"Father..."

"DON'T YOU FATHER ME!"

Wen Mogui ripped the notebook apart, Wen Ruohan could feel his tears slip pass his eyes. Vision blurry as he felt his heart lock in place.