Chapter thirteen: Trainees

Kirito's POV
After I have left those idiots alone in the dark territory, I started flying away back to the central cathedral tower. I should just leave the reporting to Eydis or Alice since they were there. Did that old geezer knew that the criminal is within our walls? How is the other intergity knights not taking any action? Worst part is that my body suddenly stopped when I tried to execute him. I don't remember anything that have happened after that event.

All I know is that I hate his damn face, why is he always so "kind" to me but deep down he's like everyone else. Except a particular person that I would consider them a trainee. After flying for quite awhile, I have reached to the dragon's landing zone. I climbed down and looked at Kuroyori. (Black and mixed with amayori so ya get kuroyori- EHE)

I looked at the entrance to see that damn stalker. I rubbed my nose temple and looked at her. "What do you want, Kairi?" I asked and kairi flinched. "O-Oh Uhm.. well I was wondering if you were available to be with the trainee today.." Is she that nervous around me? For once I feel satisfied that I am being feared by my strength. "Yeah, I am. I am going to their room right now. You hurry along now. And tell that damn geezer that my report has been interrupted by Alice and Eydis." I said as I walked away from her, leaving the equipment and all that stuff to Kairi.

She mostly does things like giving orders from general old man or that woman who pretends to be a man due to personal reasons. Seriously what made the second in commander leader changed their personality? Basically point she isn't an integrity knight, she's just a maid here like the elevator girl.

I walked downstairs to the 28th floor, I opened the door to see they aren't there. Are you kidding me? Where is the brat now?

I started walking downstairs and looking every floor for them. They could be annoying to find but they are known for being curious. After being brought in by lady pontifex a few years back, they have been sealed away due to unknown reasons but now they are under my supervision.

Finally, I have reached floor 0. The rose garden. This is the only place I could find them unless they are in the underground jail which I should not be concerned about.

I walked to the fountain to see a young girl wearing an ink-black uniform reading a book. Where did she even get that? Her name is Kiyoko Synthesis 13. From what I heard from the 2nd commander is that she has woken up after a long slumber and is now ready to be taken into duty. Except training obviously..

"Hey! I was trying to find you!" I shouted and she looked at me. Black hair and black eyes, she's like me but except I'm more handsome and taller then her.

"I'm sorry, sir Kirito. I wanted to sit here and read a book about the sacred arts while you were away." She apologized and I sigh in annoyance. "No need to give me an apology but next time you are to be staying in your room." I said looking at her. She gave a nod, honestly she's an exception. Something about her just makes me feel like I want to mentor her.

Ugh what am I talking about? If it's something about my past life then forget it!

"Mister Kirito? Are you feeling unwell?" She asked and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Does it look like I am unwell? No. Let's just get your training started." I said as I pull the sword out of the scabbard.

"A challenge day?" She tilt her head but her face expression remains to be expressionless like a doll as she pulls out an silver sword. Heh that sword is going to break the second I slash through it.

Kiyoko charged at me and she gripped her sword.

Then a single sound of a sword's clang..

Eugeo's POV

"So what should we do?.." Eydis asked and Alice folded her arms, saying silent. "Alice we could explai-" before Eydis could say anything. Alice walked up to me and slapped me on the cheek. "What's with you Eugeo?! Do you not see that Kirito is gone?! He slapped Asuna! He's going to be more tricky to get our Kirito back. You hear me Eugeo?! OUR KIRITO!" She shouted at me as I stayed silent, looking down.

"Alice.." Asuna touches her shoulder. "We shouldn't yell at him. He wanted to try and get to Kirito-Kun. But from the looks of it, both Eugeo and my presence made Kirito more tensed up. I know it.." Asuna said trying to defend me. Alice started to tear up as she covered her face.

"I'm sorry Eugeo, my anger got the better of me." Alice apologized which I only gave a nod. "Let's head back.." Eydis said as Asuna looked at the surroundings. Blood and more blood. "Imagine if this has happened in the raid with laughing coffin.." Asuna mumbled again and I looked at her. "What?.." I asked, she turned towards me. Shaking her head. "Nevermind."

We all headed back to Alice and Eydis's dragons and climbed on board. Silence along the trip back to the Axiom church.

Unknown POV

I been walking around the halls, getting used to the place then I stopped to see a few silver knights gossiping about something.

"You know, you shouldn't be talking like that." I said walking up to them and I was wearing a blue like intergity knight armor with the strings being marks of roses.

"Oh lady- Uhm.. I forgot your name again. I am sorry." The other intergity knight in the silver armor raise their hand against their shoulder and bow for their apologies.

"It's alright. I am quite new here and I have woken up a few weeks ago. My name is Aira synthesis 14." I said with a smile on my face. "You woke up? Were you summon by the heavens?" They asked and I nod.

I looked over to see a maid looking at me, they seem to give me a glare of some sort. Jealously? "Oh don't mind her. It's the maid who cleans this place. She does a pretty well job except she tries hanging out with knight 33 all the time.." The other knights said as I feel bad for them thinking her as a lower class. "What's her name?" I asked and I got an answer, her name is kairi.

2nd in commander, Fanatio came by. "Greetings ladies. I hope I didn't interrupt your conversations." She said and we three bow down to her.

"We accept the apology. What is your commands?" I asked, on behalf of the silver integrity knights next to me.

"Oh, I was just wondering where is Alice and Eydis?" I was confused. Who are they?

"Oh, they went to the dark territory, although that rude knight 33 is there and has returned." The silver integrity knight said as Fanatio sigh.

"Don't worry, he's like that. You'll going need to get used to it but please don't be so harsh to the other knights even though they are not kind to others." Fanatio said and we three nodded.

"I would like for Aira to come up to the pontifex's room with lady Stacia who will be arriving with Alice and Eydis soon." She said and I am confused, why me? I just woke up..

"We need to investigate some things. Don't worry, we have permission from general Bercouli to look." Investigate lady pontifex room? Why?

"May I ask why?"

It's about the memories of each and every one of us who are called the integrity knights.

Author note: why hello everyone. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know it may seem rush but meet the new characters that aren't in the franchise! Kiyoko is me and well I wanted Kirtio to show his soft side to Kiyoko. In his dictionary that Kirito deems Kiyoko "worthy" and interesting since she shows lack of emotions and acts like a doll.

And meet kairi, a maid and just loves Kirito's work. Except he is annoyed by her cause well his personality duh- It's because my friend is a major fan of Kirito.

And aira! You may notice her appearance of her intergity knight armor is eugeo's and because it is. She is also a major fan of Eugeo. So yeah, hope these three characters can be of your interest of some sort. It was suppose to be a Christmas gift for my friends so yeah!

Also I would like to add that I wanna explore more about Kirito since we barley got interactions for Eugeo and Kirito even Alice or Asuna so ima give them each of their chapters to hangout - scarlet

Words: 1505