Chapter twelve: Merciless

Author note:  So in this chapter. I wanted Asuna to be a jealous of Eugeo constant worry for Kirito. Fair warning though, this story is like mostly Eugeo bonding with Kirito but it's still like focus on Asuna and Kirito things. So it's a mix but Eugeo ain't gonna be romantic relationship to Kirito. But I still ship both Eugeo x Kirito and Asuna x Kirito (Alice x Kirito shush-) *^*

Asuna's POV

"W-What? Why Eugeo? Didn't you see how he tried to kill you?!" Eydis sound like in disbelief after Eugeo have just woke up and now wanted to see Kirito. Honestly seeing Eugeo all worried like that is making me jealous. What did Kirito-kun do to get a man so worried about him? I should talk to Alice about his relationship to him. Did he forget I am here just for Kirtio-Kun sake?!

"Eugeo, you just woke up. I think it's best for you to rest." I suggested and Eugeo shook his head. "Lady Asuna, don't you think that you wanna see "this" Kirito and what he is doing with it?" Eugeo asked and my eyes looked down, away from him. I mean Eugeo could be right, my kirito is never harsh and he's always so kind even gentle with others including myself. 

Knowing what Eydis and Kirito were arguing about his cooperation, he always is rude to his superiors even people around him. He even tried killing Eugeo without mercy. What else would he be doing that can harm his reputation even more?

"Eugeo, are you really sure that you have recovered?" I asked looking at him directly in eye contact. "Yes. Besides it's just my arm that got hit. I can move it too so I have recovered." Okay great, Eugeo is fully sure he will be alright. Sacred arts still confuse me in this game, wait can I even call it a game anymore? It seems so real even the pain felt real.

"Alright, Eydis. Can you take Eugeo and I to the dark territory?" Eydis seem shocked at first but she seem to be doubting our decisions to see Kirito. "I don't think I can take both of you. Plus if Kirito gets pissed off and he decides to attack Eugeo due to his crimes then I'll be focused on guarding him." Of course, I have forgotten Eugeo is a criminal in this world.

What did Eugeo do that caused him to be a criminal? I should maybe ask Eydis or Alice about it. "So, my suggestion is that I can ask Alice to take Eugeo and I can take you on for a ride with our dragons." I nod in response that I agree, I look at Eugeo to see he seems to be smiling awkwardly of the whole riding a dragon.

"Last time that I was with a dragon, I was strapped on far apart from Alice. I'll just say that those straps were tight so I wouldn't fall off the skies." Oh, so that is why. If Alice's dragon sees Eugeo then I think that they aren't gonna like him being around.

Eydis chuckled of eugeo's comment. "Don't worry, Amayori won't bite you unless Alice says so." She reassured him as he sigh in relief. Eydis turned around, approaching to the door as she opens it. Walking through it and closing the door behind us. Leaving Eugeo and I alone.

Alice's POV

Once I have finished getting ready, I am in my intergity knight armor as usual and I started walking out of my room. While walking by, I heard a few intergity knights gossiping. "Hey? Did you hear, that 33 is the criminal? Seriously why is he even here in the first place?"

"I heard it's because the pontifex has forgiven his crimes. I been hearing that lady Stacia has been summoned to see him and what did he do? Put her in the underground cell!"

"He may be rude but I never knew he is that harsh to the goddess herself! I want to meet her but she is with lady Eydis.."

Each words they kept saying. My mood has changed to being angry by the second of how they are trash talking Kirito. It isn't his fault, it's the pontifex's fault. No.. Its that imposter's fault. Or both of them...