Chapter five: Beginning of the Invasion

Eugeo's POV

The plan starts today. It's a shame that we had to leave this cabin that Alice and I made that took weeks to build. But it's never a peaceful life. Not without Kirito to make the atmosphere full of laughers or another of his language talks like "stay cool". Wish I can learn more of his aincrad language. It seems astonishing to me but Alice however is confused by this. She never heard of this sacred tongue of stay cool or Kirito's sword style.

Though since Quinella did mention Kirito as an outsider and "doesn't belong in this world". What does she mean by that? Is he a special god child created by lady Stacia? I mean it would make sense since Kirito has another sacred tongue besides this world's language and his sword style is aincrad style.

Alice explained our techniques to be mostly a multiple hits of a one handed sword techniques. Which having comparably less strength than two handed sword techniques, then by using momentum to increase the force of our blades to strike. She did add that we were mostly focusing on our speed and the strength of each attack we do against her.

Fighting against Kirito when I was synthesized, he was using his heel to gain momentum and able to dodge my incoming attack then counter back. Yeah he didn't teach me all of his sword techniques..

Note from author: SKSKSKSKSK I suck at writing fight scenes. Although I'll improve overtime. I think, I'm s o r r y. - scarlet

If only we had more time.

"Eugeo! Where is the fish that you caught? Amayori needs to eat some before we head out!" Alice shouted since well she is outside, tending to Amayori's needs before we head out to the cathedral tower. Two nights ago, Alice let Amayori be free but for some reason. Amayori didn't go anywhere and wanted to stay with Alice. I wonder how long they have been together to form a good dragon and human relationship..

"Eugeo! Did you not hear me?" Alice is standing infront of the doorstep looking at me. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back at her. "Y-Yeah! I think they are.." I looked around the area infront of the entrance. "Right here!" I gave her a bucket of grayish fishes to Alice.

"Thanks Eugeo. Are you ready yet?" I shook my head. "Not ready yet! Give me a few minutes." I looked around in the cabin to see if anything could be at some use for breaking into the cathedral tower, other then food and water. The other items won't be in some use. All we need is our swords and something to distract, Alice has gathered peddles and tie them up to a bag which she ended up ripping up an white skirt to act like a bag in the first place so it can be use as a distraction if an intergity knight is nearby.

I tucked my blue rose sword scabbard tucking it on my belt then walked outside, looking back at the interior of the cabin. "Goodbye." I mumbled to myself. I don't know if I will ever return back but this time with Kirito. Or, if Kirito will actually return back to his home world. I'll have to get ready if anything happens with him leaving. He did approach to me and said some strange words like "I wish to log out" when "we" first met. I don't even know if Kirito has his memories of Alice and i in his childhood. It did actually sound like he did forgot. Maybe when Stacia made him return back to the other world that he has to forget his life here?

"Eugeo! Hey Eugeo!" Alice is infront of me and I snapped out of it. "I'm sorry Alice. I didn't hear you.." Alice stares at me for a brief moment but she managed to understand what is going on with my thoughts.

"Are you worried about Kirito?" Alice asked as she had her hand on her waist. She was fully armored up. She looks beautiful to be honest. "Uhm. You can say that. It's just when you were talking about our sword styles that were not in any family or taught by a mentor. Even Quinella said Kirito is not from this world." I explained why my mind is always occupied when it comes to him.

He's like family to me. We been traveling with each other for so long. It's feels like..

I don't know how to describe it.

"I see. Well, I'm sure when we see Kirito, then he'll give us a reason." Alice gave a smile and that relief my worries a bit. "I'm sure Kirito will be fine." When Alice said that, I am thinking the complete opposite. Kirito is not alright and that is why I'm worried constantly. I can't get him off of my mind. I seen it. He did surrender just for me to live..

Why, Kirito? Why?..

I turned around, facing Alice who is sitting on Amayori, holding the strap. "Hop on." I looked at her and gave her a nod. I climbed onto Amayori and sit behind alice. Can I say it felt a bit uncomfortable since it is my first time riding on a dragon.

Amayori started flapping her wings as we are slowly being lifted from the ground, and with enough height above from the trees. We started flying back to Centoria.

Meanwhile in the overworld..

"We will send you where Kirito would be at. He seems to be on a certain building."

"I won't guaranteed though that once you meet Kirito. You may meet someone else entirely.."

"Don't worry. Even if Kirito became a different person. I'm sure that I'll get to him."

"Alright. We will log you in as Stacia ID. It's a powerful class since Kirito logged in as himself. Good luck."

"I'm coming, Kirito-Kun."

Back to the underworld

As Alice and I were riding on Amayori, we continued on flying in the night sky. "What is that?.." Alice asked which I looked at the cathedral tower. The rooftop starting to beam with light.

"I don't know- can you get amayori to fly a bit faster? The clouds cleared up so we are getting closer to the 95th floor." I asked as amayori tries to speed up a bit but it's more windy.

"Hold on tight!" Alice shouted as I held on tight. Is riding on dragons that powerful with the wind?!

After a horrible experience, we jump off of amayori and landed on the solid floor where I can see golden staircases leading upstairs and downstairs. It sure is beautiful up here..

"Okay amayori. Head back to the dragon's landing place." Alice said as amayori nodded and started flying away from us.

I have started walking around away from Alice, looking to see where the beam light would be. I immediately noticed someone is here other than Alice then I had my hand touching the handle of my sword. "Show yourself!"

A woman who was wearing pearly like white breastplate and a long skirt consisting of countless fine fabrics. It looked like she was a goddess, but.. She looks like Stacia. "...Are you lady Stacia? The goddess of creation?.."

Alice immediately ran to me and had her sword out.

Who are you?

Author note: •^• Oh noooo. Also also, it's gonna be clearly obvious that "she" won't be the focus of Kirito. Two chapters from yesterday and today. Man I feel like I'm gonna hit writers block if this keeps up EHEHEHEHEH - Scarlet

Words: 1273