Chapter one: I'm Sorry

Author note: Eyo, I'm alive. With motivation to write again. This storyline will NOT take place in the war of underworld Storyline so no Gabriel no POH (crazy man-) and so fourth. Though I will add Eydis from SAO unleashing blading. Anyway I hope you enjoy this fanfic - scarlet

On the floor where it was empty, full of gold metal pieces. The cold marble as the blond hair woman is knocked out unconscious, his friend who is suppose to help defeat the administrator is dead. His closest friend, is dying of being bisected.

The young man with the black hair held his close friend that traveled with him for two years. His emerald eyes slowly dimmed to being lifeless as the black hair male hugged him tightly. "Eugeo, don't die please.. I don't want to loose you too.." He begged for him to not die. He doesn't have enough sacred arts to heal him since his stats aren't in a higher authority to have a powerful healing sacred arts. "Sparkling in the darkness, just like the stars. The stars in the sky I looked up every night from the foot of the Gigas Cedar." His voice is so weak yet quiet.

"Your sword reminds me of it. The night sky sword.." He said as the black hair male is slowly trying to not cry but he ended up shedding a few tears. "It's a good name." The male in the black said with a small smile as he sets his friend, resting on the floor. "... Can you heal him?" He asked and the purple hair who's naked and just had a smug on her face.

"Of course, I have the highest authority after all." She said and he stood up. "I surrender. Heal Eugeo. I'll do anything, just heal Eugeo and make him leave with Alice. Please.."

The blond male figure who is laying down is realizing what his friend is doing. "K-Kirito. W-what are you doing? Stop.." his voice is getting weaker and weaker as blood continues to poor on the marble floor.

"Oh? Do anything then? Well as you wish, I'll send your friend and that girl back to the land outside of the Cathedral tower. In return though, be my knight." The woman said as she continued to smirk. She's winning the battle even though she's cracking to pieces, she's going to die anyway but her life is through her modules, she will be immortal.

"On your knees, and say remove core protection." She said and started to chuckle but she held down her laughter for now. The male is on his knees and closed his eyes.

"Kirito, don't..!" The blond male figure tries to get himself to move but he is too weak, his legs is bisected and he's bleeding a lot with his durability dropping faster.

"Remove core protection." He responded as just an instant, his vision all went black. He felt broken like himself just shattered to millions of pieces.

All he heard was laughter from the woman named Quinella as she inserted the module to his forehead, his memories sealed and Quinella noticed she's running out of time but no matter. She will always live in this world..

Im sorry, Eugeo...

Words: 604

Author note: S o. Hi. You may see this story and specifically this chapter / prologue as it keeps getting updated when technically I been in a writer's block. So I dunno Wuts up but I'm just gonna say that nothing has been edited here besides the author note that's written on 1/06/22.

That is all I have to say. - scarlet