37

This chapter is most likely coming out before Christmas so MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS ❤️ I really do appreciate all my readers so thank you, love you, and I wish you so much love and joy for the holidays

////////////

Kenya Capri

My alarm clock went off, signaling it was seven am on December 25th.

I hopped up and stood on the bed, looking down at all my sleeping spouses.

"Nah, they gone have to wake the fuck up" I whispered before jumping on the bed. Thor immediately woke up, alert and confused.

"WAKE UP" I screamed like a toddler. I continued to jump until everyone opened their eyes.

"Kenya stop" Bucky groaned

"No. Wake up"

"What?" He asked groggily. I rolled my eyes and got on my knees, crawling over to him and leaning down into his ear

"I said wake the fuck up sleepy times over lil mother fucker let's go" I whispered, trying my best to sound like Ghost from Power

"It's seven in the morning" Tony said while pointing to the clock. Technically, it was 7:02 in the morning.

"Whatever, get the hell up. It's Christmas"

"Kenya, you already made us wear these god awful pajamas, please don't make us get up this early" Sam pleaded. The pajamas were not awful, they were super cute.

And we all matched.

"The kids gotta open gifts." I said

"Im sure they're still sleep."

As if on cue, we heard one of the girls start crying.

"See, they're ready to get up too. Better come on before Ezra climbs out his crib again"

We all rushed to brush our teeth before going to get the children.

Piper had been the one crying, but she stopped as soon as we came into the room.

"It's Christmas water pipe" I grinned while picking her up.

"Can you stop calling her water pipe?" Bucky asked with an amused look on his face.

"No. Now somebody get O'Ria Auto Parts." I said while gesturing over to Ria. Bucky rolled his eyes and picked the twin up. We came out the room at the same time that Thor came out with Ezra.

"There's my little Pez dispenser" I cooed before pinching my son's cheeks

"And why do you call him Pez dispenser?" Thor asked

"Pez...like, Ez....as in Ezra" I explained. There was an awkward moment of silence before we all moved to the living room.

The tree was surrounded by a floor littered with gifts. One side was completely dedicated to the kids while the other side was for us and our friends.

We made sure to open all the gifts with the kids first- just so they could play with their stuff and hopefully leave us be while trying to open our presents.

Luckily, Ezra was distracted with a little toy fire truck and the girls with matching toy trains- so we got to open our gifts without them paying much attention.

"Kenn, you go first"

I grinned and grabbed a nicely wrapped box with a silver bow on it.

It had my name on it, but didn't say who it was from.

"Oh that one is from all of us" Wanda said. I nodded and started to carefully open the gift.

It was a scrapbook. The cover had numerous pictures of me, the kids, my spouses, and stickers on it.

"Open it" Wanda said.

I opened it and started to tear up as I turned the pages. So many memories, beginning with the year we met, flooded my mind.

Stray tears left my eyes as I got to the last page.

"I love this" I cried, about to give them a kiss until Tony stopped me and gave me another scrapbook.

"Another one?" I asked

This one had a bunch of warning and caution stickers on the cover.

"Don't ever open this one around the kids" Thor warned

I gave him a confused look and opened it- immediately being met with a picture of me in a very....flexible position.

"Oh my god" I gasped while feeling my cheeks heat up.

They made a damn sex scrapbook

"This book highlights our best bedroom moments" Sam teased

I kept flipping the pages, trying to see if I remembered any of these nights.

I in fact remembered all of them.

"That day was amazing" Nat said, pointing to a picture, "That was the second day of our honeymoon. And you did a split on-"

I shushed her and looked over at the kids- who were still distracted

"Don't worry baby, we won't talk about your gymnastics career in front of the kids" Bucky said with a sly smirk

I rolled my eyes playfully and kept looking through the pictures.

I really loved it, and it was exciting knowing there were blank pages that we still needed to fill up.

"I love these, thank you guys" I kissed all of them, then turned to the babies who were smiling at us.

We continued our gift giving then went to go visit a couple of our friends.

The entire day was joyous, and I loved spending time with my family.

_____________________
Sorry for mistakes ❤️