22

Loki Laufeyson

"You idiots want me to help you?" I asked as my brother and his partners stood in front of me, "Why should I?"

"Because we don't want to lose Kenya." My brother said.

"You've already lost her" I shrugged

"She said she's giving us a chance!" Wanda stressed

"Yes, a small chance. A chance that grows smaller as the days go on."

"She said that?" Tony asked. I nodded.

"You all hurt her. I won't see my sister get hurt again"

"Well if she divorces us, she won't be your sister anymore."

I scoffed, "Nonsense. She told me she'll continue to visit and bring the children to see me"

"But what if she gets re-married? Then she'll have to be with them and visit their families. The kids will have new uncles and she'll be visiting you less and less"

My eyes widened before I cleared my throat and looked away.

I didn't think about that.

But Kenya wouldn't do that. She'll always have time for me. Right?

I mean, what if she does get into another relationship? She will start spending her time with that person- and they're family.

No, the kids can't have anymore uncles or aunts.

"Fine I'll help you. But I swear if you hurt her again I'll personally kill all of you"

"You would kill us? We're still your in-laws" Wanda said

"And I'm your brother" The big blonde oaf pointed out. I rolled my eyes and uncrossed my arms.

"Kenya is the only one I like"

"You love us" Tony teased

"I do not. I love Kenya, my nieces, and my nephew. Now listen you jackasses"

They all came a little closer to me as I spoke

"Winning back Kenya is gonna take some time. I can't tell you exactly what to do because she doesn't want something specific. She wants you all to prove yourselves to her, show her that you really care. Sometimes little things matter more than the big things"

"So what does that mean?" Asked Bucky

"Show her that you care about her. Nothing too extravagant yet- because the gods know she deserves several trips to Italy after this bullshit- but show her that you genuinely care"

"How do we do that?" Sam asked

"That shouldn't be hard if you all really love and care about her"

"We do" Thor assured me

"Then you know what to do. Just think."

____________________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️

(sorry for the short chapter)