28

Kenya Capri

"Alright, everyone have everything?" Steve asked all of us as we stood waiting for the portal to open. Everyone nodded as Wanda and I looked through the baby bags one more time.

Once we were sure we had everything, we nodded. Thor quickly called Loki and the portal was opened in no time.

I felt my stomach start to churn a little as we walked through. Thor had the twins while Sam had Ezra. All three of them were asleep.

We were immediately welcomed by a band playing traditional Asgardian music. There were women dancing and kids running towards us to give us beads and flowers.

"Thank you so much" I said to a little girl who handed me a gorgeous rose and purple beads.

"Purple means royalty" She told me. She then gave me a three tiny purple bracelets.

"Those are for the babies. They are royalty as well"

A woman called out to the little girl and she ran away to join the other kids.

I grinned weakly and put on the beads. I kept the bracelets in my hand so I could put them on the kids later.

"If it isn't my in laws" We heard the voice of Loki say. The music suddenly stopped and the dancers ceased their performance. He soon appeared, pushing pass the people and walking towards us.

"And my brother" He finished with a slight nod to Thor. His eyes roamed over us until he found me.

"There's my favorite sister" He grinned while walking towards me. He had on a very expensive looking black suit with gorgeous gold rings on almost every finger. He also had black shoes on and his hair slicked back with little curls popping out.

"You look handsome" I complimented

"And you look beautiful as always" He gave me a hug that lasted for a little while. Loki hadn't been able to visit me because of his duties in Asgard so I knew he was happy to see me after the incident.

Once our hug was over, Loki led us all to the castle and set us in the rooms.

My partners had one room while I requested to be in a separate room with the babies.

I definitely didn't mind sharing a room with them, and I knew their other parents would most likely take them to different places so I could have a few hours to myself.

Speaking of hours to myself... I felt like I needed that.

My stomach hurt and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I didn't know if it was something I ate....or if I just felt sick when remembering what happened last time we were here.

I concluded it to be the latter once I started to think more on what that woman said to me nearly a year prior.

I don't wanna see her, and Thor swore he would keep her away from me.

Doesn't matter anyways. I'm only here so my family can celebrate the Asgardian holidays (without worrying about me).

I wouldn't even allow the thought of Agnes to bother me...

...Well, I tried not to let the thought of her bother me. As the words she said clouded my brain, I grew more and more sick.

"Kenn, you okay? Sam asked.

He and Bucky were in my room, putting away my stuff.

"Not really" I answered truthfully. Bucky gave me a once over and decided I needed to stay in bed for a while.