34

Natasha Romanoff

I watched as her hips swayed slowly to the music.

Her angelic voice sang along to the lyrics of "It Kills Me" by Melanie Fiona. The smell of cleaning products overwhelmed my nostrils whenever she sprayed the sink and counters.

After another spray, I sneezed- making her turn around.

"Hey Nat" She smirked, "Stalking me?"

"No, just observing" I say back as I walk over to her.

"That's kinda stalking"

"Eh, observing" I correct while grabbing her face gently and giving her a kiss.

"You look beautiful" I whisper while still holding her face

"So do you." Kenya laughed, "You in a good mood?"

"Yep. You know why?" I asked while heading over to the fridge to grab a drink.

Once I settled upon a small bottle of orange juice, I closed the fridge and went looking through the cabinets for a snack

"I just organized those cabinets so you better not mess anything up Natasha" Kenya warned

I rolled my eyes playfully and closed the cabinet.

"You know why I'm in a good mood?" I asked again

"Because Christmas is coming up?" Kenya questioned with a small grin. She was trying to be funny.

"Stop playing around Kenn. What's Thursday? Don't tell me you forgot"

"Thursday is our anniversary" She said.

"Exactly! We're gonna have so much fun"

"I can't believe we've been married for nearly two years. It feels like yesterday when we said those vows"

"It does" I agree, "I'm just happy you're still celebrating this anniversary with us. It was shaky there for a minute"

"I'm glad too" Kenya sighed, "I love y'all but I was so done. But, that was in the past and things are finally getting back to normal."

She finished cleaning and turned off the music in the background, "I'm excited for our anniversary. Maybe this one can make up for last year"

"It definitely will" I promised, "We're gonna have a great time. It'll be perfect"

_______________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️