New Book!!!!!!

Hello to all of you who have stuck around this long!

I am beyond thrilled to be announcing that I'm writing a new story, a sequel to Spellbound!

*screams*

This second story in the 'Endlessly' series is entitled 'Unforgettable', and will follow the lives of 2 new characters. Don't worry friends, Lera and Christian will still be a major part of this story, with links to both emerging characters.

I'm so excited to start this next story, and introduce you all to some new characters, themes, and writing! I learnt a lot about storytelling during this past writing experience, and I hope to improve my storytelling in these future books.

As you all know, 'Spellbound' was always going to be written in more of a novella style, although this is not the case for 'Unforgettable'. 'Unforgettable' will hopefully (fingers, toes and legs crossed) be a 40 part story, which will hopefully be finished by the end of January 2022! Just so everyone knows, 'Unforgettable' is definitely going to be a more... mature read, so be prepared. ;)

I hope I've excited you all, and hopefully you stick around to read this sequel!

Much love, em <3

Blurb of 'Unforgettable'

College Sophomore Natalie Carson is looking for a fresh start. After moving halfway across the country to escape a manipulative ex and troubled family, she expects to know no one, and no one to know her. She expects it all, new friends, new boys, new memories, like something out of the books she writes. What she doesn't expect is to run into someone she hasn't forgotten, after all these years. The one who made her heart race, all those years ago is back, and keen to make it race for him again.

Coming December 2021