Author's note

Hey guysss!!!!

Thanks for picking up my short story, 'Spellbound'.

I just wanted to make a quick author's note to explain a few things.

Firstly, this is the first story I've ever written, and as I'm still building a writing stamina, this book is a short story, and will have just over 20 chapters total when finished (not including bonus chapters...). So, as much as I myself love slowburns, this book will not be a 50 chapter page-turning slowburn. But... maybe in the future?

I'm also using wattpad writing as an outlet of sorts for myself, so please don't take this story too seriously, at the end of the day it's all for fun. This story is mostly about a perfect summer filled with love and adventure, something I've always dreamt of experiencing firsthand. A type of summer where you feel yourself under the spell of another (hence the title), feeling drunk and giddy off of love and adrenaline.

Secondly, I've purposely tried to not include too much description of each character, just so you can try and imagine your own version of the characters. I've done this just because I sometimes feel stuck when reading books with heaps of character description, as I like to build my own personal visions of the characters in my head. And maybe because I also put myself in y/n's position. No regrets. 

Butttt, if you do want a basic description of the characters, read below.

- Lera: 17, 5'7, light brown hair (Our protagonist)

- Kat: 17, 5'4 ish, light blonde curly hair (Our protagonist's bestfriend)

- Christian: 18, 6'3 (ofc he has to be tall), dark brown/almost black hair (Our love interest, also Noah's bestfriend)

- Noah: 18, 6'2, dirty blonde/very light brown hair (Lera's brother)

(the rest you can just make up ig)

Also... this book doesn't include very many... 'mature' scenes (ifkyk), although, there is one chapter towards the end which includes some... stuff. I will mark this part with an asterisk, and feel free to skip it if you'd like to.

Also, if you are a friend of mine or know me personally, I am BEGGING you to skip the * chapters, otherwise I don't think I could ever step outside to see light again.

Also, if you've made it this far through the a/n, if you wouldn't mind just commenting where you found this story from, I'd really appreciate it!

Finally, I'd just like to thank everyone who's clicked on this book, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it :) 

As well, I have a pinterest, tik tok and spotify account where all things related to this series lives, so if you'd like to check them out the links will be in my bio (can you even link things in a bio? idk, guess i'll find out rn), or by just typing in my username ('emilyslittlelibrary', the same as this account)

PSA/EDIT

Hey everyone! I just wanted to jump back into this story to say that I'm sorry if this book is shit lmao. I wrote this nearly a year ago, when I had literally never written an entire story before and didn't know what I was doing. So yes, there's probably some cringey sections of this book, but I don't have the energy rn to rewrite it lol. but... if you can handle some potentially odd writing thanks for hanging around queens <3 the writing gets better (I think???) as you read on, I swearrrr.
and also, to everyone whose in the rereading stage, thankyou all so so much for giving my story a chance, and making my writing dreams come (don't you dare saying anything about that word, I can't be fucked finding a synonym💀) true 💜💜
love you all 💕