Epilogue

Five years later

They say that Helen of Troy had a face that could launch a thousand ships. This may be true, as I'm sure she was pretty and all that. But Sam's ass could launch that plus the Spanish armada. I keep trying to convince her that I didn't marry her just for her butt, though I compliment her so much on it that I have a feeling she still has her doubts. I can say that at a minimum it turned me into an ass girl, if I wasn't one already.

For instance, right now it is in my face, and I'm loving my life.

Over the last five years, we've had a lot of time to experiment in our love life. We'd started out simply exploring each other and determining the best ways to please each other, and then we'd always try new positions, or incorporate food items. Then we started playing with toys. Vibrators and dildos were the obvious starting ground, and they were quite enjoyable. We made the mistake of watching 50 Shades of Grey once and we had to start trying some BDSM too. That cost us a month of odd nights experimenting before we realized it just wasn't our style.

Or at least not all of it.

Sam did love being blindfolded. She enjoyed not knowing what I was going to do next, and the excitement of anticipating whatever was going to happen next. She also liked it when I tied her, though only lightly. I think the incident with Dave would always haunt her, and she only liked her hands to be loosely tied, so she could get out of it if she wanted. I could understand that, and since her happiness was all that I wanted, I wasn't going to ask for anything more. I think the part she enjoyed the most was that she knew that I could still twirl her like a baton, and we always enjoyed that to this day, so she knew I could put her into whatever position I wanted.

So tonight found Sam face down on the bed, her head on a small pillow and her ass sticking up in the air on a foam wedge. I was behind her, my hands running up and down her back while my mouth teased her from behind. She was as delicious as ever, and I savored every moment that I got to taste her. It was all about getting her worked up tonight. Don't get me wrong, I wanted her to have as many climaxes as possible, but right now I just wanted her to be sopping wet so I could try out our latest toy, the strap on that was currently dangling between my legs.

While we did like the toys, we always ended up with mouths and fingers most nights. For me it felt more intimate. When my fingers were pumping within her and she hit her high, I could feel her clenching around my them. When my tongue was dancing over her and she unraveled into oblivion, I got to lick up every drop. It wasn't the same for us when using a toy. While she still got there, I felt a little disconnected.

But tonight, I was still going to try this out. She'd made mention of strap ons in the past, though we'd never invested in one before. But now I had. She didn't know I'd picked it up, so I hoped that she'd enjoy it. If not, then I still knew a thousand ways to get her off, and I'd use every one of them if she let me.

My hands were gripping her ass now, kneading it as she pushed her hips back into my greedy mouth. My tongue was as deep inside her as I could manage, while my fingers would occasionally slip down to circle her clit slowly. Her moans were picking up in intensity as more and more of her juices were beginning to coat her soft outer lips. I think it was time.

I'd already lubed up the toy, not wanting to hurt her just in case her own wetness wasn't enough, so I straightened up on my knees to move closer to her waiting folds.

"Abby! Stop teasing me! You know I'm so close!" she whined when I stopped the licking.

"I know Sammy, and I have something new for you to get you there, so why don't you hang on, okay?" I took the tip of the toy in my hand, and rubbed it up and down her slit, making sure everything was nice and wet, then slowly guided it into her. The biggest dildo we own is 8 inches. Probably modest to some, but just right for us. I didn't want to hurt her with this, so I was only using a 7 inch purple one for this first foray. If she enjoyed it, we could always go larger in the future. Leaning forward, I fed more and more of it into her. I was going to slow down, but she moved her hips backwards, sinking the last of it into her while I took a hold of her hips.