Chapter 11

I didn't know what to expect when I woke up with Sam. It could have been something as simple as our arms around each other and our faces inches away and ready for a good morning kiss if we dared to brave morning breath. Or it could have been where we woke up having attacked each other in our sleep. Pretty much anything in between was on the table as well.

I don't know where waking up to Sam poking my nipple with her nipple was on that spectrum though.

My eyes fluttered open, and I could quickly feel my nipple being played with. At first, I thought Sam was exploring a little, but then as my eyes focused, I could see her looking down at my breasts, her tongue sticking out in concentration while she wiggled her body to line her nipple up with mine, and then lean forward to poke mine.

"Having fun Sammy?" I asked while giggling.

"Yep!" she replied, poking me again.

With the sun out, it was much easier to see her, and she was even more gorgeous with the light as she had been in the dark. She seemed rather enamored with my breasts and body, which were on full display for her viewing pleasure as well.

"Should I ask what you're doing?"

She leaned back, giving me a wonderful view of her body, and making me wish we were beyond the taking it slow phase. "Well, when you kiss, they call it tonsil hockey, right? And two naked guys could have a sword fight. This is nipple jousting!" she claimed proudly.

"Nipple jousting?" I laughed at the image. All we needed was those cones Madonna used back in the day, so they'd be armored like knights!

She sighed, blowing hair out of her face. "This isn't my fault," she tried to explain. "I woke up, and you were right there. I really, really wanted to touch you, but I didn't want to do that without you having some say in it. But then I figured our boobs had been pressed up against each other all night. You know, just getting to know each other, saying hi and having tea. So obviously, our nipples touching had already happened. Nipple jousting was on the table."

"Sammy, you know you're crazy!"

"Just for you Abby," she said with a sweet smile before leaning over and giving me a soft good morning kiss.

Looking down at her, I could feel a hunger stirring within me. "Sammy?" I asked softly.

"Yes?"

"You can touch me. I'm awake now. If it isn't covered, you can touch it." I announced with a little bit of a tremor in my voice.

"You're sure? This isn't too fast?" she confirmed.

"No, no I really want you to touch me. Hell, I want to devour you, but I think this is a compromise." I reasoned.

"Devour huh?" she smirked.

"Hell yeah, your lances look quite tasty." I stared greedily at her hardened nipples.

She looked down, and then giggled. "Lances, jousting, I get it. You're frisky in the morning!"

I nodded happily. "I guess that means a lot of morning sex in our future!"

She took a deep breath, and reached a hand towards me, pausing halfway between us. Sensing her nerves, I took her hand in mine, and brought it over to my ribs. I would have just put it on my breast, but I didn't want her to freak out. She offered a tentative smile, and then started lightly running her fingers over me. My body shivered under her touch, and I could have let her do that all day!

"You have to touch me too!" she said, not wanting me to feel left out.

I didn't even think about it but reached out and placed my palm flat against her smooth stomach. She was toned from years of running around chasing soccer balls, and I felt her twitch at my touch. I moved a little closer to her, and then ran my hands up her ribs to her shoulder. Her skin was still so smooth, with little freckles here and there to give it character, and making me think that nothing should be allowed to look this good. I might have been a little jealous.

"Damn, Abby, you're all muscle!" Sam said in amazement when her hands were probing my back. "Could you bench press me?"

"You're tiny, so of course I could," I assured her with a grin.

"That's kinda hot." She bit her lip and brought her hand back down to my belly. "Shit, your muscles are like rock hard."

"I like your body better," I admitted. "You're so soft and yet so fit. I don't know how you're allowed to be both; it isn't fair at all."

"I think I see a part of you that is nice and soft," she whispered, while looking into my eyes. She bit her lip nervously, as though asking for permission, and I gave her a nod. Taking a deep breath, she ran her hand up over my belly, and gently cupped my left breast.

Oh wow.

Yeah, that is happening.

"Don't stop," I whispered. My mind seemed to be short circuiting, and yet all I could somehow think was that I had to touch her too. I had to know how she felt. I lightly cupped her breast as well, and she gave a light hum of appreciation back at me. She had larger breasts than I did. I had smaller B cups where I was betting that she had C, and they were so perfectly sized that I never wanted to let go. "Do you think I could just walk around all day and hold your boobs up? Just replace your bras with my hands maybe?"

"I'm down for that!" she said with a giggle. "But it might violate the school dress code."

I lightly brushed my thumb over her nipple, and she almost jumped out of the bed in shock. "Sorry!" I exclaimed in a hurry.

Her face was beet red, and she had to cover her face. "It's okay, they're just pretty sensitive."

I pulled of her hands from her face and placed it back on my breast, making sure it covered my nipple as well. Looking into her eyes, I took her fingers and wrapped them around it, biting my lip as she took over and gently squeezed. "Fuck that feels good," I finally gasped out.

"Abby, if we don't stop soon, I don't know what is going to happen next," she warned while staring with rapt attention at her hand as it massaged my breasts.

"Shit. And we have to get you home too. Your sisters may sleep in, but you can't be gone all day," I realized.

"I don't care about that, with the girls over they'll sleep until noon. You could always drop me off around the corner and I could say I was out walking. They wouldn't care as long as I was alone," Sam said with a shrug. It was pretty sad how nobody in that house cared about her happiness at all.

"Maybe you really should move in here. You could take my sister's room, and then come in here when she's home," I suggested, knowing it would never happen.

"Uh huh. You really think I'd stay anywhere besides in this bed with you?" she smirked at that, and I knew she'd be right. One of us would constantly be sneaking into the other bedroom. "Besides, I'm not 18 yet. I have to wait till Wednesday. Then if things get too bad, I might just do that."

I looked over at the clock next to the bed and realized it was still early, only 8AM. Normally I'd still be asleep if the jousting hadn't woken me up. "So, you think I could keep you for three or four hours?" I asked, reaching back out for her with a grin on my face.

"You certainly could! But if you do, we may want to put clothes on or I'm going to kiss you!" she suggested.

I just grinned back. "I certainly don't mind a few kisses!"

She ran her eyes down my body hungrily before answering. "I didn't say where I wanted to kiss you though."

Oh.

Well.

"Sammy," I lifted her chin till her eyes met mine. "If it isn't covered, you can kiss me."

She grinned and then hurled her body at me, pushing me back and clambering on top of me until she was straddling my waist, her lips meeting mine in a searing kiss. "I love you, Abby!"

"I love you too!"