Chapter 13 || Heated

Our lips were moving slowly but it feels comforting in some way. After the kiss was broken I whispered, "I love you, Julia Hoffman."

Your POV

(⚠️⚠️ Some NSFW on this chapter. Ps. you can also listen to the song above while reading 😏)

Everything was going well, everything went smoothly. None of them knew about me and Julia, yet.

Everyone including Elizabeth, Barnabas, and the others were out most of the day. Not to mention how the house is also being renovated.

I didn't ask why everything is being changed so suddenly. But honestly, I don't care about it. I had all the time in the world to spend with my beautiful girlfriend. I had nothing to complain about.

A few days ago, I overheard a conversation going on in Julia's office. I didn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation but I can't help it as I noticed how it was not those usual conversations.

The conversation was pretty clear to hear, I don't even have to put my ears on the door.

It was hard to put the things together, but there's a male voice in there. I know it's not roger, he's out of town.

I was on the verge of giving up on listening to them due to me not understanding a single thing about what they're talking about.

I thought it was Barnabas at first but he's not home right now. The voices were muffled, but it's loud. It's hard explaining it myself.

I heard them saying their goodbyes and I quickly hid behind a pillar.

Soon I heard the door opened, and leave.

I was too scared to look at whoever it was she was just talking to but that memory never left my mind.

"Are you okay, darling? "

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder bringing me back to reality, making me tense up a little. I turned around and was met with the beautiful oh-so-pretty brown chocolate eyes that were filled with worry.

I placed my hand on top of hers that's on my shoulder. "I'm amazing."

She sat down beside me, and placed her hand on my thigh, slightly messaging it as a way of comfort. But it didn't come out that way to me at all.

Instead, it became a huge turn-on for me. It was pretty visible even to myself that I'm showing a lot on how much she affected me.

"Perhaps-" She said slowly putting her hand on my inner thigh, "I could help you relax?"

I was so determined to say yes but something within me backed out last minute.

I stood up quickly, "Drinks?"

She raised her eyebrows at me, "yes."

She sounded hesitant, probably not wanting to push me into anything that I don't want to. But I didn't have the confidence to do so. I needed a few drinks to boost my confidence.

I took a glass from the table, quickly filling it to the brim with whiskey. I drank it all in one chug, and Julia was pretty impressed by the gesture as well. It surprised me the most that I could even do that.

One glass by another, I was getting pretty tipsy. I wasn't quite controlling what I'm doing. Julia on the other hand kept her drinks pretty subtle. She didn't drink too much or too little. She looks just fine, not even in the slightest dizzy.

Probably because she did it almost daily too. Either way, after around 3-4 drinks, Julia stopped and get herself comfortable on the sofa. But for me- well.. I continued.

After a few more drinks, a sudden wave of confidence washed up on me. I looked at Julia that's sitting on the sofa with her head thrown back taking deep breaths.

Before I knew it, I was situated above Julia on the sofa straddling her lap.

At this point, I had zero control over my body. Julia took notice of the situation pretty quickly I must say. Her hands immediately hold my waist, keeping it in place.

I leaned in, giving her a few ghost kisses along her cheeks, to her jaw, and down to her collarbone.

As I trailed myself on her neck, I was on the hunt for her sweet spot. It definitely didn't take me long to find it either.

As she moaned to the spot, I sucked and bite on the spot earning a louder moan from the orange-haired woman.

I took my focus on that spot for a few more minutes until I was sure I left a mark. I left my lips left her neck in a pop. I admired my work for a moment, slightly smirking.

Before she could have any suspicions, I put her lips onto mine. The way our lips move in sync together, making out on the sofa.

In a blink of an eye, I felt my back hit harshly on the sofa. She quickly switched her body above mine, as she started to unbutton my top.

I was getting a little impatient, so I tried to open hers. She took both of my hands and pinned them beside my head.

I was a little startled but definitely turned me on. "No touching darling.. Not yet, I'm in control tonight," She trailed.

I was so sexually frustrated by it that I unconsciously bite my lower lip. She took notice and put her thumb on my lips.

"Don't do that, you're gonna hurt yourself."

A/N HERE!

I'm so sorry- I promise to dedicate the next chapter to full smut but y'know I haven't teased ya'll for some time. FORGIVE ME.