Chapter 2 || First Memory

"DINNER IS READY!"

~ - ~

Victoria's POV

Me and Scarlett flinched and looked at each other laughing. Then, we went downstairs to meet the others in the dining room. Scarlett was quiet, Of course. She has always been shy meeting new people. I held her hand, and gave her a reassuring smile before we went in the dining room. She smiled back and held my hand tight. There was already Elizabeth and Carolyn. Suddenly, Carolyn gets up and played a song. She started dancing to it and I can't help but smile at her. Scarlett sat on my left and started eating.

Then I saw a blonde man walked in the room and sitting right across me and Scarlett. "Who's this?" Roger looked at the both of us confused. Then, Elizabeth said "Miss winters and miss Windsor this is my brother, Roger. Roger, This 2 lovely young women will be david's new part time governess," Elizabeth stated breaking the silence in the room. " Please call me Vicky. It's nice to meet you," I replied. Scarlett only smiled at Roger as he smiled back and continued eating again.

"You're a liar."

I looked up to find a orange haired woman with a glass of whiskey on her hands. I saw her sitting next to my right side. " I can tell you now, by a person's face. Yours says ' I might look sweet but I have secrets'. "

"Leave her alone Julia,"Elizabeth said, staring at Julia and continued eating.

I can't help to notice that Scarlett's face was scared and her hands started to shake as Dr. Julia Hoffman walked her way to us. I started to wonder if she have met Dr. julia Hoffman before but my focus was distracted by a ghost looking figure on the doorway. I was a little scared but i ignored it.

"David, this is vicky and scarlett. they will be your new part time governess," Elizabeth said.

"YOU RUINED IT! I WAS GONNA SCARE THEM. Are you scared?" David looks at me with puppy eyes. "Terrified beyond your believe," as i smiled at him. He smiled back.

Scarlett's / Y/N's POV

As soon as I heard the voice, I knew EXACTLY who it is but I held my focus on the food and try to continue eating. My hands started to shake, and Victoria noticed it. Before Victoria said nothing to me, she was distracted. I tried to keep my cool and eat faster. I was too focused on my anxiety I didn't see David in the doorway or even pay attention to their conversation.

Every now and then I caught Dr. Hoffman staring at me in curiousity. I was starting to show some panic attacks and left earlier than others. I'm guessing Victoria noticed because she ended her dinner not while after i left the dining room.

I ran to the bedroom and started to have panic attacks. I curled up on the corner of the bedroom and started to shake. Then, I heard the door burst and there I saw Victoria rushing over to me calming me down. After i calmed down, Victoria held me tight in her arms and little did I know, i fell asleep. I always have felt safe in her arms.

I woke up in the middle of the night. My throat feels dry like the Zahara dessert. I got up to get water and saw the ghost looking figure again on the doorway. "David~ what are you doing?" I said jokingly. I got closer as i saw a similar light ocean blue eyes, and pull off the sheets. Jossete. Jossete was staring right at me "He's coming" she said as she walks away. I followed her and saw her walking around the chandeliers and looked at me dead in the eyes "Help me." and she falls off the chadelier through the ground. I started to zone out thinking what does she meant by 'He's coming'.

I suddenly heard a voice saying "You okay?"

It caught me offguard and I can't help but stutter. "You look like you've seen a ghost." the person continued. "I- I was- I just wanted to go grab some water but I got lost," I replied back to the person. It was dark, I didn't see exactly who it was. The person started to walk towards me and there I saw her, Dr. Julia.

"Y'know I got plenty of room on my couch if you wanted to talk," she told me with a raspy voice. I was distracted by her beauty even though It's dark, I can see the moonlight shining on her skin. Without noticing, I was following her to her office as if she hypnotized me to follow her.

As we got infront of the office, I was starting to get the hang of myself. As soon as she opened the office and walk inside with her. I froze on the spot. Seeing her office reminded me so much of the Sanitarium. It gave me flashbacks on what happened on the Sanitarium. "I-I don-" I was stuttering in fear as I back away but my back hit her door. She noticed almost instantly the fear in my eyes. "Hey- hey," as she starts walking towards me. I fell to the ground and cried saying "No-no don't put me in there-" then, everything goes black.

I wake up in a different room, a softer mattress, and just heaven. I groaned and started to open my eyes. I noticed I wasn't in my bedroom and rushed to sit up. "What's the hurry?" I heard a voice from beside me. I turned over as quick as possible and saw Julia in the same bed as I am in her beautiful black night gown. I gasped out of shock and fell of the bed. "IT'S NOT FUNNY" I yelled still laying down on the floor as she giggles at my action. Trying to sit up from floor but then Julia heard a hard sound of me hitting my head hard on her glass night stand. "GODDAMIT. WHERE THE HELL DID THIS CAME FROM?" I said as I'm holding my head. Julia laughed harder than me and helped me up making sure i won't hit my head again.

Victoria's POV

I woke up the next morning, and noticed y/n wasn't in her bed. 'Maybe she went downstairs earlier than me' I thought to myself. I brushed my hair and went downstairs to try and fix y/n but she was no where to be seen. Then I stumbled upon Elizabeth "Elizabeth, I wonder if you have seen y/n this morning?" I asked her. She looked at me confused and shakes her head. I started to get worried that something might have happened. I looked at every room but then gave up because I couldn't find her anywhere.

Then I heard giggles coming from the hallway and saw..

(A/N) CLIFFHANGER I KNOW PLEASE FORGIVE ME PEOPLE!

This was supposed to be released this saturday but I got impatient so- I decided to release the 2nd part of this the next day. I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you can forgive my mistakes on this!

If you have some requests or questions, Please dont be afraid to chat me or comment! <3