Chapter 4 || What happened to us?

"Long story," I replied.

*End of Julia's POV*

~ - ~

Scarlett's POV

I woke up in Julia's bed, I was confused. I didn't remember sleeping in her bed. Then, I remembered I was here because of Julia passing out. I quickly get out of bed and search for Julia. I'm not sure if she's okay, so i looked around for her.

"There you are! I've been looking for you,"

I turned around and it was, Victoria.

"Hey, what's up?" I said.

"I already asked Julia on where you were, so I went to her office to find you, but you weren't there. So I look around and here you are." She sigh.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me," I reassured her.

"What's up with you and julia..?" she paused, "You guys have been spending a lot of time together."

"Oh it's nothing- heh. I just happen to find her friendly and nice. That's probably why." I smiled.

She looked at me confused

Not long after that she nodded her head and left.

Something was off with her, I just can't seem to put the pieces together. I was flodded by so many questions. 'Does she believed me? Is she mad at me? Why is she acting like this? Is she.. Jealous?'

I ignored it and went to go find Julia again. 'Shit. I should've asked Victoria where she is, she told me she just seen her. DAMMIT.'

I was turning around but I paused.. 'Maybe it's not a good idea, what if shes mad at me for asking where Julia is? Beyond asking if she's okay or not? I think i should just find her myself' And I left.

Victoria's POV

"Oh it's nothing- heh. I just happen to find her friendly and nice. That's probably why." She smiled.

The anger was boiling within me, knowing she was lying about it. I'm upset that she won't just be honest with me. I'm her bestfriend..Right?

I tried to just brush it off and end the conversation there. I left to our bedroom or MY bedroom. Since scarlett is never sleeping in that room.

I decided to take a nap and leave it as it is.

~ - ~

I woke up in the middle of the night around 2 AM, seeing the empty bed beside me again. Of course, Scarlett is not sleeping in OUR bedroom.

I don't have the energy to fight about it and opened the door. To see Jossete. "He's coming."

"Help me" she continued. She was walking away from me so I followed. Hoping to have a little idea on what's going on. She walked around the big chandelier, repeating the word. "Help me."

"Help you with what?" I asked and she didn't reply, instead she just fallen off the big chandelier, through the ground.

I was puzzled. I can't exactly tell what she was referring to.

I left and grab some water, while walking back to the bedroom. I walked pass Julia's Office. I heard giggles. Similar giggles. It was Scarlett's. Of course. I saw Scarlett's silhouette through the blurry windows of Julia's Office.

Tears was welling up in my eyes, I was that close to breaking down infront of the Office. I tried to held it in but couldn't so I ran as fast as I could to the bedroom and cried myself back to sleep.