Lesson 6 - Our kinkiness

Hie Hie!

New chapter right hereee!!!

I hope you guys have brought a tank full of holy water ✝️💦

• I'm glad you're here, hope you like it 💕

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

Felix woke up to a loud sound coming from downstairs, it sounded like pots that had fallen to the floor.

He thought it was Chan until the older pull him closer using the arm that had been around his waist all night, then he froze, has anyone entered Chan's house?

He tried to sneak out of Chan's hold to not wake him up, it didn't work.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a husky voice and his eyes still closed.

"I think someone entered your house" Felix whispered, afraid of whatever it was there would hear them.

"It's probably my dogs"

"You don't have dogs, hyung" Felix said trying to hold a laugh.

"Oh" Chan frowned "Anyway, come back to sleep, Lix"

When Felix was ready to answer him, he saw that the older had gone back to sleep and sighed, because he didn't want to go downstairs alone.

"Better be safe than being murdered while sleeping" Felix muttered and grabbed his slippers to use as an attack, as it wouldn't work as a defense.

He tiptoed out of the room so he wouldn't make a noise, walking down the stairs with his legs still a little weak, remembering what he and Chan did yesterday.

When he set foot in the living room, a new noise was heard, this time of a glass shattering.

"I'm gonna kill that boy" The person said.

"Shit" Felix whispered, freezing in place.

He continued walking and when he reached the counter he saw the silhouette of a blonde woman, but when she turned around a knife was in her hand.

"Aaaah" Felix screamed.

"Aaaah" She screamed.

Felix lifted the slippers.

"Who- Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm the owner of this house! You should be answering this- Oh Wait... Freckles, pink hair, slim body" She mumbled "Are you Felix?"

"H-How do you know? Is it me that you wanna k-kill?" Felix asked, his whole body shaking.

"Kill? No! Are you really Felix?" She asked tilting her head, a small smile on her lips accompanying the act.

Felix nodded with his eyes closed tight.

"I'm Chan's mom, Felix" She said laughing.

"Oh!... Wait! What?" Felix started to turn red with embarrassment "Oh my god, I'm sorry, Mrs. Bang!"

"No problem, boy!" Mrs. Bang said smiling.

"How... How did you know that I was Felix?" Felix asked sitting on the stool near the counter and tipping his head.

"Chan talks a lot about you to me and his dad" She said sitting on the stool beside Felix.

"Wha-What?"