Fight

Hie Hie, I'm back!

!!!: Here Hyunjin is older than Chan and Felix, he's 25 years old. 

Enjoy the chapter ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't fucking talk to me" Felix said sternly.  

"Lix, plea-"  

"Don't come up with nicknames on me either, it won't do anything" The younger said untangling his hand from Chan. 

"I know what I did was wrong but he was pissing me off, please let me talk properly with you?" 

"Chan, you... you fucked up" Felix said closing his eyes as he took a deep breath. "Can you just leave me alone for a few days? I'll talk to you when I'm not angry anymore and I've sorted everything out" Chan nodded and just watched Felix walking away. 

Yes, he fucked up.

Two weeks have passed since that day at Felix's house, but all the shit happened just yesterday's night. 

|Yesterday|

"You really came, didn't you?" 

Felix was on a phone call with Chan, earlier that day the younger told the older that he didn't need to drop him off at home after work, but there he was.

"Yes, I came as I said, I'm just waiting for you to finish so we can go to our houses"

"But I just started"

"You know what I'm gonna say, prince" Chan said smirking, even if Felix couldn't see.

"Seeing you dance will never be a waste of time, prince" Felix said imitating Chan with a mocking tone. 

"Exactly, also... you can pay me later, right?" 

"You... idiot" Felix hang up on him. 

Chan was eagerly waiting for the younger to take the stage, after all, he loves to see him dancing. 

But his eagerness went down the drain when he saw Hwang Hyunjin with his arm tightly wrapped around Felix's waist. 

"Tonight is a special night" Hwang said into the microphone "Lust Nightclub is turning 10 years old" 

Everyone started screaming, whistling and clapping.

"And to celebrate this special event, our pretty, perfect and best performer, will do a private dance in front of some of you, or on your lap" He smiled widely "But remember, he'll choose who and no touches on him" 

As the owner of Lust, Hwang knew he was going to receive a dance from Felix, so he just came down from the stage, sat in an armchair and waited. 

Felix was nervous, it was his first time doing something like that, so when he found Chan among all those people, he went straight to him, as the older was someone he was used to. 

"Hi"

"Hi, prince" Chan said already raising his hands to touch the younger's waist. 

"No touches" Felix whispered in his ear.

"Oh, true" 

The younger smiled at him, spreading the older's legs to stand between them and start dancing sensually to the rhythm of the music that was playing. 

He turned around, his back facing Chan, and crouched down, soon on all fours, sliding his torso on the carpeted floor so that only his hip was up, he rolled a few times and did a split, which got Chan by surprise and his dick to start hardening.