Could I say 'yes'?

Note: 'something written like this' means thoghts. 

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

For the next two weeks, Bang Chan kept coming to Felix asking strange questions and acting like he knew about something else, the younger started to worry about it, what if the Bang heard him and Jisung talking about his virginity, he knew that if the brunette boy finds out it would be his end, the end of his reputation and the beginning of a never ending humiliation.

He was asking himself if he did something wrong.

He was afraid.

He was afraid when Bang Chan came with that proposal today...

|Friday|

End of class, everything that was going through Felix head was...

'Finally, My dear sleep, wait for me, I'm gonna sleep and then practice for to-'

"Hey little stripper"

'This fucker again'

"What do you want this time?" He said turning to face Chan "Call me a slut like you again? Say that I fucked with some guy? What else?"

"Wow, wait little-" The older was cut off.

"My name's Felix, F.E.L.I.X, can you call me that?"

"Geez, okay, FELIX, can I talk now?" He arched an eyebrow and the younger sighed nodding.

"So, I have a doubt"

"Go ahead, I have to go home" He said impatient.

"You're a stripper, right? The goddamn know stripper Felix, the one who works at the most famous Nightclub and the boy everyone wants to fuck with... who's virgin, how ironic" Bang Chan said with sarcasm dripping from his mouth "Lee Felix, the virgin stripper, right?"

"I'm not"

"I'm pretty sure you are"

"I'm not"

"Yes, you're virgin! And I'm pretty sure that you also are gay and... a bottom."

"You can't assume things like this, so leave me alone" He was going to walk away.

"Have you ever used a vibrator before?" Chan asked with a serious look on his face.

"N- Yes, I did!" He said going red, he never used it and barely knows what a vibrator is.

"No, you didn't! Don't you try to lie to me, through your reactions I can say you don't know how and mainly where to use it" He said approaching Felix.

"Whatever you say!"

"You know, I can teach you some things, virgin stripper" The brunette approached more making Felix step back.

"I'm not even gay, shithead!" He rolled his eyes.

"I can tell you're, you exhales innocent, gay and bottom energy, Felix" The older said smirking.

"I fucking told you I'm no- Ah!"

In the next minute, Bang Chan was holding Felix's legs pinning him to the wall, then holding the younger's arms above his head with one hand while the other was on one of his thighs to keep it around his own waist.

The older was approaching to the other's lips, almost touching, Felix closed his eyes waiting for the contact but it never came, he felt the boy blowing on his neck. Shivering, he opened his eyes again looking directly at Chan's.