I didn't show, but it hurts

Hie Hie!!!

I would recommend tissues for this chapter, but maybe it's not really that touching.

Anyways, I hope you like the new chapter!!! 💕💕

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was a living hell...

Felix tried his max to not leave his room, but there it was he's mom spanking the door and screaming.

"Are your bags ready? I want to talk to you before you-"

That was the last drop for Felix, he had already had too much. 

"Shut up" He screamed getting off of his bed, walking to the door, slamming it open "I know you're my mother but everything in this world has its limit"

The woman looked at him with a shocked face, since his face was all red and swollen in combination with his hair which was messier than ever. 

"You want to know something?" Felix snickered with all his irony.

"I'm the one who works to bring food under this roof... I'm the one who keeps us under this GODDAMN ROOF" His voice got louder at the end of the sentence "The one who buys your clothes and the dumb person who gives you money so you go there and spend it on your fucking alcohol addiction" Felix's eyes watered. 

"I don't know where your head was when you got the idea that kicking me out of the house would be a good thing. No matter how much you hate me, the fact that for the last few years it's been me who's been keeping us alive is irrefutable"

"Fel-" She tried speaking.

"But if you want me out of your life that much, I'll... I'll be..."

He sucked air into his lungs, trying to compose himself.

"I'll be staying at Mr. Hwang's house until I find a new place, I'll be upstairs packing my things, I'd appreciate it if you could give me some alone time" Felix turned to go back inside his room but stopped and looked at his mother with tenderness in his eyes.

"Mom... I'm... I'm leaving home, but I don't want you to be careless, I know you're strong... so recover soon and go back to being the best woman in the world, it doesn't have to be because I'm asking, but for yourself"

That being said, the young man went to pack his things and leave his beloved home. 

For the woman who stayed behind, the first, but far from the last, pang was felt strongly, causing her to bring her hands to her chest as her heart began to ache. 

Felix's eyes were full of tears as he packed his things, he didn't really want to go, but maybe his mother needed to be alone for a while to be reunited.

Yes, he was going to stay at Hwang Hyunjin's house.

Not that this was his first option, far from it actually. He was going to stay at Jisung's house, but his friend happened to be traveling with his parents right now. The older, for a day, even cried apologizing when Felix called him asking if he could stay with him, he even offered for the younger to stay at his house even though they weren't there, but Felix refused as it was a huge lack of manners.

He knew that Chan's house was also an option in this case, but he didn't want to rely on the older, because last night all he wanted was for Chan to stay with him, the brunette didn't need to say anything about the insults that his mother had thrown at him, being in his arms would have eased many things in his heart.