That I want it

Hie Hie!!! 

I hope you enjoy the chapter!!!

Notes: 'something written like this' means thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~

|Thursday|

"What the fuck is this skinny boy?"

His hickeys.

His mother saw the hickeys on his collarbone and chest - which he forgot and left the room shirtless - and was now questioning him.

"No-Nothing, j-just some... mos-mosquito bites" He said blushing and rubbing his nape.

"Do you think I'm stupid, Felix? I know you're seeing some girl" She smiled "After so many years of waiting for this to happen, you're finally with someone, so tell me, huh?" She pleaded, slapping his shoulders lightly.

"Mom..." He sighed, still blushing "It's not what you think, I'm not seeing someone, okay?"

"So you're not seeing someone and it's just mosquito bites?... Yeah sure" She said with pure sarcasm.

"Exactly" He said turning around to go to the bathroom.

"Well, tell the mosquitoes not to bite you so much in your lower back and, apparently, your ass too, next time then" She shrugged.

He tensed.

'Damn Chan, really?'

"Oh... that's why my ass itches so much, thank you mom, I'll sure tell the mosquitoes" He closed the bathroom door, soon hearing his mother saying 'Stupid kid' while laughing at his obviously horrible excuse.

He looked in the mirror, tracing his fingertips over all the hickeys Chan had left on his torso, he likes them and he wanted more of them, maybe on his neck too, he would find a way to cover them.

Yea, he wanted hickeys.

He wants to ask Chan for some more of them.

Felix finished changing, ate his breakfast and left to college. Arriving there he saw Han waiting for him along with Minho and... Chan.

"Hey Sung, Minho and you" He said hugging Jisung, smiling at Minho and slapping Chan's chest.

"Why did they get some good greetings and I got slapped?" Chan asked incredulously.

"I need to talk to you" Felix said grabbing Chan's wrist, bringing him into the building "Bye Sung, see you at break"

He walked with Chan to the nearest bathroom, entering and locking the door.

"You..." He pointed a finger at Chan "...and your fucking hickeys almost gave me away" He slapped Chan again.

"How? I didn't leave any of them on your neck like you asked me"

"My mom saw my torso and started asking about them"

"That's on you, not me, you let her see you" He said, slowly cornering Felix at the sink "And what did you tell to her?"

"That it was mosquito bites" Felix murmured blushing.

"What?" Chan said laughing loudly.

"Stop it, you made them and I didn't know how to answer her" This time he punched Chan lightly.

"Are you going to tell me you don't like them?" The older suddenly changed, whispering closely to Felix lips "Huh?" He rubbed his lips on the boy's lips.