♡04

"Aaaand we're done!" Jiwon cheered, and dusted her hands, as Hyemin gazed in awe at her newly re-decorated room in awe

After they donated all of her ex's hoodies 3 weeks ago, Jiwon came again five days ago and threw out (with Hyemin's hesitated permission) any cards, letters, and some gifts that were given to her by her ex.

Then yesterday, they went out together and Jiwon made sure that she had fun. And Hyemin didn't lie, that was the most fun she's ever had ever since she was dumped. 

They went to the movies, went to the new arcade that had just opened up, and even went cloth thrifting. They also bought some things for her room make-over.

(Here is how her room looks like btw, check the comment section.)

"Do you like it?" Jiwon smiled at her. 

She nodded simultaneously, a smile making its way to her lips, "I love it!"

"Great! Now let's try on the new clothes we bought," Jiwon suggested, earning a nod of agreement from Hyemin. They changed into different outfits while giving each other compliments every time someone wore a new one.

At some point, Hyemin made a joke which sent Jiwon into fits of laughter, and as soon as they both made eye contact, Hyemin too burst out laughing.

And that was how they spent the next hour making stupid jokes and laughing at literally anything while clutching their stomachs that were starting to hurt because they laughed too much. 

(ngl i live for these moments with my friends 💃.)

In the midst of all the chaos, Jiwon suddenly got an idea. "How about we prank call someone?"

She expected her idea to be immediately rejected by Hyemin since she was such a goody-two-shoes but Hyemin's answer caught her off guard. 

"Yes," she spoke up earning a cheer from Jiwon who was running to get her phone. 

"Okay, who do you have in mind?" Jiwon asked, raising her eyebrows, the mischievous smile not leaving her lips.

A name popped up in her mind. She didn't why out of all people it was him. She wasn't even thinking of him, or was she?

"Park Sunghoon," said Hyemin. A small blush crept up Jiwon's cheeks but it went unnoticed to Hyemin. She had been starting to crush on one of the guys and it wasn't a surprise that she liked Park Sunghoon. 

I mean almost everyone at Heelift High at least had a crush on him once. However, she hasn't told her fellow best friend yet since she was busy trying to help her get over her ex. 

Jiwon typed his name in her contact list and Hyemin's jaw dropped open.

"Hmmm, you have his number? That's kinda sus tho," She smirked, nudging her best friend while raising her eyebrows annoyingly.