끝.

Hello ladies and disappointments, it's me !! This fanfic is finally completed after so many long months. I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long 😭. I have a special attachment to this book and I'll miss updating it :(

I hope the ending was great for you guys :)) slay Hyemin and Sunghoon endgame yur. I was actually contemplating whether to make it a sad ending or not but I myself wanted them to be happy so here we are.

Thank you guys for showing this book so much support. When I first started it, I didn't really think people would like it since my writing is not that good but I'm so happy that a lot of people enjoyed it.

I really appreciate each and every one of your votes/comments. I actually really love reading you guys' comments and seeing your reactions. Like the day after I update, I'd wake up and the first thing I'd do is read the comments and it honestly makes me so happy.

I was actually surprised how different the book turned out from how it originally was supposed to be. For most of the chapters, I'd last minute add things to improve Hyemin and Sunghoon's bonds and all that and I'm really glad it turned out great.

Anyways, I don't wanna make this too long. Alsoo special thanks to Brie my love mwah ladado. She always corrected me if I made any mistakes in any of my books and helped ime decide a lot of things for this book. So everyone please show my girlie some love in the comments. #brieslay 😁

Don't forget to check out my other books aswell!!

DAISY ✿ YANG JUNGWON

BOOK 1 OF THE DREAMLIKE SERIES. It's a Childhood Best Friends to Lovers Au! If you guys haven't read it yet, I suggest you don't 🙏. I wrote it so long ago and I can't be bothered to edit it again without changing more than half of the book 😭. If you do though, I just want to warn you that it can get super cringy at some parts of the book but I warned you guys. 

PLAYING CUPID ☁︎ NISHIMURA RIKI

BOOK 3 OF THE DREAMLIKE SERIES. It's an Enemies to Lovers Au (because i know we all love a good e2l right), but with a few plot twists! 

EXTRAORDINARY ✩ YANG JUNGWON

It's very much inspired by Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. However, it doesn't follow the book at all, except for the fact that one of them discovered their peculiarity. Do check it out when you guys can !

Thank you guys again :) Stay safe, stay hydrated and remember, I'm always here for you guys <33

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔 ♡ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍 🎉