♡28

Hyemin let out a whine as she was forced to clean up her room

Hyemin let out a whine as she was forced to clean up her room. Her aunt, Chaeyoung had woken up so early in the morning to clean as she invited her brother for dinner. The last thing she wanted to see was Jaehwa's annoying face. And worst of all? She invited Sunghoon too. She said it'd be great if she introduced her brother to the love of her life.

That was when she realized Chaeyoung didn't know they broke up. She begged Chaeyoung to un-invite Sunghoon but she said that'd be rude and Sunghoon already knew about it. She dreaded the moment she'd face him tonight and prayed she didn't have a full-on breakdown right there just by looking at him.

So now, she was forced to tidy up her house at 9 am on a Wednesday. This was not how she pictured her morning. She pictured herself crying in bed with a bunk of junk foods and some Netflix to clear her mind but we don't always get what we want.

"At least I get to miss school," she muttered to herself. She made a mental note to tell Jiwon and Chaeyeon about everything tomorrow if she had time since her flight is the day after. It all felt like a fever dream. Seems like just yesterday it was her first night here and tomorrow would be her last.

She managed to finish tidying up her room from the mess she had made yesterday. As the was cleaning up, her mind drifted to Sunghoon. She shook her head and tried to think of something else.

♡♡♡

Hyemin took one glance at herself in the mirror and forced a smile. She dusted off her dress and fixed her hair. She originally decided to wear a hoodie and some leggings but Chaeyoung forced her to change into something more suitable for the setting.

She settled for a dress gifted to her by Chaeyoung on her birthday a few months back. It was a plain white dress, patterened with small daisies around the dress. The dress was just below her knee and it fit her figure perfectly. (link in comments for imagine reference).

She was too lazy to style her hair so she just let it down for today. She felt a bundle of nerves hit her as she paced around the room. She wasn't ready to face Sunghoon after what happened. She already gave an hour of pep talk to herself to mentally prepare for this moment.

The doorbell rang, and Chaeyoung told her to get it as she was getting ready. Her heart raced heavily and her palms were sweaty. Exhaling, she turned the doorknob, and there he was, Park Sunghoon, looking as good as ever.

He wore a light brown overcoat with a white turtle neck under and black pants. It was a simple, casual attire yet he managed to pull it off like a model. (link in comments for imagine reference). Hyemin was practically staring at him with wide eyes as she froze in her place.

There was no speaking between them rather they were talking through their eyes. Sunghoon restrained himself from ruffling her hair like he usually did and Hyemin restrained from giving him a big hug.