♡25

Loud music boomed through the quiet neighborhood

Loud music boomed through the quiet neighborhood. Hyemin could hear the music blasting from 3 blocks away. It had been a while since she went to a party. The last time she went she was stuck in a closet with Park Sunghoon. As soon as they stepped into the house, she felt Sunghoon hold her hand so she didn't get lost in the big crowds.

"Hey man! So glad you could make it," Jake said when he saw them.

"You want anything to drink?" asked Sunghoon but she shook her head.

"I'm fine, you go have fun," she said.

"You sure?"

"Yes," chuckled Hyemin. "Now get your ass moving."

She knew he was going to get wasted and so she opted to look after him when he did. In addition, someone had to drive them home and it obviously wasn't going to be Sunghoon. Sunghoon and the other boys then disappeared into the crowd meanwhile Hyemin was chatting with Chaeyeon.

"You and Sunghoon, huh?" Chaeyeon asked teasingly.

Hyemin raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Have you guys made it official yet?"

"We are—"

"Oh, come on! I already know it all," she sassed. "Sunghoon told Jake who told Ni-ki who told Heeseung who told Jay who told Jungwon and Jungwon told me."

"Oh,"

"Back to my question, are you guys official official yet?"

"Nope," said Hyemin. "We're just friends."

"That's the biggest lie I've ever heard!" Chaeyeon laughed. "I used to say that about Jungwon, now look at us."

"I swear!"

"But the important question is, do you like him?"

Hyemin didn't even hear Chaeyeon's question as her eyes scanned for the particular boy in the crowds. When she found him, he was already looking at her. He ran his fingers through his hair and winked at her, causing her to jokingly roll her eyes, her cheeks slightly heating up at his actions. She tore her gaze away and was met with Chaeyeon's teasing smile.

"What?" questioned Hyemin.

"I think I already got my answer,"

"Answer to what?"

"You like Sunghoon,"

Hyemin scoffed at her words but made no efforts to deny it.

"I am right!"

"Yay," she sarcastically replied with jazzy arms. Usually, she'd keep these kinds of things to herself, but she trusted Chaeyeon even though they weren't that close.

"Well, are you gonna do anything about it?"

"Nope,"

"Why not? You have a big chance, y'know,"