The Game of Temptation ~8~

Hey guys!

Sorry it's been a while, I've just been COMPLTELY unmotivated to write. BUT it's come back, and here we are!:)

ALSO: my story The Player Who Took My Virginity WON Teen Fiction: On The Rise!!!!:D Thank you to all people who voted for me at any time!!!:)) <3

First, the dedication is because she made the amazingly awesome banner on the side! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!:D

Second, wooww you guys were MAD at Alex!! Not going to lie, I thought it was funny:)

Third, I know you don't care BUT I FOUND MY PROM DRESS!!!:D It's so prettyful:) I would actually wear it all the time if I could...

Fourth, hopefully you guys like this! I know I'm being meh about everything, but I'm just in a meh mood recently. Which doesn't make sense, but whatever.

Enjoy!

Chapter Eight

~Isabelle~

"Stop studying, and let's go!" Care insisted, and I sighed.

"Go where? And I can't stop studying, I've barely done any since I got here, and it's affecting my grades. I need to just take some time to read and write this shit out," I told her, looking back the textbook in front of me. Why did I care about math? I wanted to be a psychologist, not a math person!

 "Shopping. Duh. How else are we supposed to get our outfits for Halloween?"

 I looked up sharply. "What?" I asked, stupidly. How had I forgotten about Halloween? Every year, me and Alex had gone trick-or-treating with our group of friends, and every year our outfits had coordinated.

 Not this year though...

 I shook the thought off, trying to think of a positive. I could wear anything this year. My parents couldn't control it this time, telling me what was decent and proper

 "Halloween? You know, that holiday where you can dress as a slut without getting judged?"

 "Yeah, yeah, I know what Halloween is, I just had no idea it was so close," I admitted. I'd spent a lot of time studying. Friday night hangouts had turned into hardcore study sessions. Maybe it was because we were all fully adjusted to college now, again for Care and Ren, but it seemed I had some sort of paper due in every class. It sucked, but what could I do?

 "Italy, it's in two weeks. So I figure if we go now, we can beat the flood of people that go the weekend before," she said, and I shrugged.

 "Fine, let's go. But I'm not going to the guy's place with you tonight. I have this paper due on Tuesday, and I've got over a thousand words left to write. I don't even get a word of what I'm reading," I ranted, slipping into a comfy sweats outfit. I was going to be trying stuff on, hopefully, so why would I wear something that was hard to get out of?

 "No worries, I can help if you want?" Care suggested, grabbing her bag and car keys.

 "Oh yeah, you took it last year. I might need it, but you can help tomorrow if you just want to hang out with the guys," I told her. It was Saturday, but due to Ren's company last night we'd decided to hang out tonight instead.

 "Nah, we need a girl day. Besides, if it's just us, we can bitch about PMS issues."

 I laughed. "This is true. Just text your brother and tell him we're ditching, and let's go shopping. I really do need to study."

It took us four hours. Well, four hours, a mini argument over colors, and exactly eight stores before we finally found something we wanted.

"We must be idiots," I moaned, staring at our reflection in the mirror.