Chapter 2

LEXY'S P.O.V

"Isn't this accurate?" Veronica gave me her decoration stuff for her birthday party.

"Yeah yeah accurate." I nodded lazily. "Can we do something else?"

"Like what? I have to prepare like a lot!" She walked here and there holding a giant ribbon which I have no idea where to put.

"Chill, Ve, take a breath! You make my head pounding." I sighed. "Just let me take care of this. You cook something whatever you wanna cook."

"You do? Thank youuuuu! Ah you're just amazing!"

She threw me that giant ribbon, some huge teddy bears, and other stuff. Jeez. Seriously she's just 17. Okay alright I know, 17th birthday is like a reborn moment to some people. I'm about to be 17 myself. But no. Not like this. I'm not a party person. My 17th birthday would be a massive party between me and my novels.

I put the blue ribbon on the wall. I think it's perfect. After running round the house, I decided this side of wall is the right one. Then I put the additional stuff, stickers and smaller ribbons to its side. I cut the paper and shaped it to the line 'Happy 17th Birthday Veronica' as she wished. What. Do I look like a party planner already?

"Done." I walked to the kitchen.

"Thank you! Can't wait to see that." She smirked with a hand-mixer. "What do you think of this?"

"Shoot!" I choked right away. "Crap. That's...creepy."

"Shush, don't say that!" Veronica slapped me. "I spent the last hour designing it."

"Well...you got the skill. It's just, isn't it too much to have their faces on that cake?" I stuttered in shocked.

"I'm a solid fangirl. How do you take it." She turned around.

"Very solid." I shook my head.

"Hey at least I'm happy." She walked back to me pointing a cake knife on my face.

"Okaaaaay! Jesus alright alright! No more words!" I got my hands arrested and ran away.

"You'll love them, cous!" Veronica yelled again.

"Yeah? I'll make sure to lock my room when it's about to happen!" I walked to Justin and Bella the puppy to release the tension.

"Welcome to my world." He smirked.

"You stop it." I rolled my eyes.

"When isn't she fangirling, like cmon." He fed Bella's bowl.

"I don't remember either." I chuckled. "So, are you gonna be there at the party?"

"With Before You Exit guys? Nope. Not really." He gave me funny looks. "Well Braiden asked me to go out bowling or something."

"Oh Braiden." I nodded. "Why want to go with Braiden but not with BYE?"

"Hahaha. Don't get me wrong, girl. Who you think did contact them for a party? Over here." He pointed himself and laughed. "But I've promised Braiden before it. Besides, I've talked to Connor I won't be there."

"And third...?" I smirked. "I know you're not telling the main reason yet."

"And third, I don't want to be there screaming along with some fangirls over my own high school pals. Please." Justin cracked up.

"So I'm gonna stuck myself." I released a long breathe.

"Good luck, sis."

"Oh that's so very nice of you." I squinted my eyes.

"Hey I gotta go. Bella's with you!" Justin stood up and ran to his car outside.

I stared at this puppy because Justin has already driven his car to the corner of the block before me knowing. Oh gosh I need distraction.