Chapter 1

Louis's POV

I wake up in a dark room, bound to a chair, and a piece of duct tape was over my mouth. What happened? Why am I here? The last thing I remember was...

BAM! I hear a big crash from across the hall. What was that?

I hear a muffled cry, and a crude man's voice, saying"Shut your mouth, ya little brat!" there's a scuffing sound, like something was being dragged to my prison cell.

Wait... MY cell! Someone is coming! I have to get out before my captor comes in! The footsteps reach my door, and I hold my breath. The footsteps turn right, and I try to sigh, but the gag kinda ruins that. I continue to struggle. I give a mighty pull, nearly ripping my arms off, but it works! I'm free! I rip the tape off my mouth, and pull the tape off my feet. I quietly open the door and creep out. I turn left, but hear another cry. Cursing my curiousity, I go and check it out. As I peek through the door, I see I sight I didn't EVER want to see.

I find Zayn tied to a chair the same way I was, and a guy was holding a knife to his throat, so he couldn't pull himself free like I did. I follow his terrified gaze, and see Liam. He is tied up so his feet were just barely above the ground, a gag his mouth, and his shirt is missing. Wait, why doesn't he have a shirt? As I look closer, I see another man holding a leather whip, filled with shards of glass. It's covered in blood. Liam's blood. I look at Liam's back, and, sure enough, it is gushing blood from long gashes stretching across his back. The man brought the whip down, and Liam cries in pain.

"Had enough yet? No? Let's continue then." the man with the whip said.

Zayn made a strangled sound.

"Would you like to say something?" the man with the knife asks. Zayn slowly nods his head.

"Well then, let him talk!" the man whipping Liam said.

Knife man ripped the tape off Zayn's mouth, and Zayn winced. "Please stop he's had enough. Whip me for goodness sakes but leave him alone!" he yells, his voice getting louder and louder.

"No, I don't think I will." the man says evilly.

"Please! YOU IDIOT LET HIM GO!"

"Gag him, he'll wake the others!" the whip man yells. The tape is shoved back onto his mouth. As the man starts to bring the whip down, I do something incredibly stupid. I walk into the room, and yell at both the men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! thank you so much for reading this!!! I know its short, and I'm really sorry about that. this is my very first fanfic, so I am really nervous. also, sorry for any grammar mistakes!!!! I'm writing this from my phone. again, I really appreciate you reading this. you guys are all awesome!!!! if you are gonna be a hater, please just think all that negative thoughts stuff in your head. I'm just warning you, I'm very sensitive. thanks!!! oh, and I don't know how to make a new chapter, so I wont be updating until I found out how. so please help me!!!! Bye!!!!!

-Chloe