Chapter 3

Louis's POV

PREVIOUSLY (CHAPTER 1)

I walked into the room and yelled at both the men

PRESENT

Both of the men, and Zayn stared at me in shock. I stole a glance at Liam and saw he was unconscious. the man with the whip was the first to recover. He put on a sick, twisted grin and set the whip down. He slowly started to walk toward me. I started to take a few steps back, looking for an escape route. the man chuckled, looking over at his partner.

"Well hello there Louis. I wasn't expecting you for another half hour. I was just having some quality time with your two friends here. Liam's been a little loud though. But your friend Zayn was nice and quiet. to bad our blonde friend over their couldn't have been quiet. Now I have to go chat with him," he said, his face contorting from sickly sweet to angry. I didn't focus on that though. My entire system had shut down when he said blonde friend. I couldn't believe it. I thought I remembered a faint Irish voice yell out Liam's name before I walked in. Niall was here. he had to be.

I looked at Zayn and his facial expression told me he had come to the same conclusion I had. the man next to Zayn realized our conclusion as well, for he gave a loud cackle.

"Yes, your Irish boy is here as well. so is curly. in fact, my friend is going to fetch curly right now. we'll reunite the British-boyband." I glared at the man, and let my anger and fear get the best of me.

"It's a British-Irish boyband, mind you. Niall is not British. that's what makes him special, and important. he is the only different one out of us. He's also the kindest person I have ever met, so if you destroy that innocence, I will make sure to kill you myself." I spat at me. the mans face contorted with anger. He slowly raised the knife. I pressed myself into the wall. He chuckled, and brought the knife down onto Zayn's arm, right below the shoulder, leaving a gash stretching down to his elbow. He cried out in pain, and despite the gag, I could hear the pain laced throughout that cry.

"would you like to repeat yourself Mr. Tomlinson?" he asked me. I frantically shook my head. I heard the door open, and I whipped around to find myself face to face with a bound and gagged harry. I felt a hand pull me back. I cried out in pain. the man had grabbed my hair. I felt a cloth go over my mouth, and within seconds my world went black.

Zayn's POV

I tried to call a warning to Louis as the man walked up behind him. he grabbed Louis, and I heard the doncaster boy cry out in pain. a cloth was pressed over his mouth, and he was out in a matter of seconds. harry and I gave out muffled yells as Louis fell to the ground with a large THUNK. The man with the cloth walked over to harry. he pulled out a knife, and harry's eyes widened. the man chuckled and cut the ropes binding harry. he then followed his partner out of the room, and I heard a click, signaling we were locked in the room again. harry winced as he pulled the duct tape off his mouth. he started walking towards me, but I shook my head. he looked confused. I nodded my head toward Liam, who was slowly waking up. Harry walked toward Liam.

Once Liam was set up on the ground, harry walked over to me. he pulled the tape off my mouth and undid the ropes on my hands and feet. I immediately got up and limped over to Louis. I started dragging Louis to where Liam was, and I felt a burst of pain. I looked at my left arm, and cried out. in all the rush, I had forgotten about the cut, but now that the men were gone, I felt the pain all over again. in a second, harry was at my side. he looked at my arm in shock.

"C'mon mate go lay  down next to Liam. I'll bring Louis over." I nodded, to tired to fight back. I lay down next to Liam and drifted off to sleep.

Harry's POV

I dragged Louis over next to Zayn. all three of my friends were asleep, and I finally let the tears flow. I was absolutely terrified. I was walking home when a cloth was pressed over my mouth, and everything went dark. now, out of the 4/5 of us here, I was the only one uninjured. Liam had been whipped repeated repeatedly. Louis had a head wound from when the man pulled his hair. Zayn had a cut stretching down his arm.

Just as the boys were starting to stir, I heard an Irish voice cry out in pain.

HEY MY LOVELY PEOPLE!

I was told the chapters should be longer, so I hope I did and ok job at that! so... what do you think is happening to Niall?

 a special dedication to onddesire! her stories are awesome check them out ok?

COMMENT! VOTE! if I get 20 votes, I will write I niall POV!

BYE!

-Chloe