Chapter 2

Liam's POV

all I felt was pain. a pain so bad everything else was shut out of my life. all I could remember was a large hand pressing a rag against my mouth. I remembered fighting back, which resulted in the man slamming my head into a wall. when I opened my eyes, I was bound to a chair with a strip of duct tape placed over my mouth. whenever I moved, I felt a stream of blood run down from the back of my head, from where the man had hit my head. I held still, not wanting to cause myself any more pain than I was already in. I heard a small clicking noise and looked over the door. I saw the lock slowly twist, and the door began to twist open.

I began to struggle, ignoring the pain that caused black spots to dance before my eyes. the man grinned and walked over to me. he walked around me in a circle. he laughed sickly when he saw my head wound.

"do you see what struggling gets you Liam? all it does is inflicts more pain on you than I already planned," the man said in his raspy voice. as soon as he said more pain, I struggled so much I almost passed out. the man laughed again. "now come with me I'm gonna take you to a good friend of mine," the man said as he lifted me from the chair. I began to struggle once again, this time fear trumping the pain. as he dragged me into the hall, I started fighting him. I escaped his grasp and began running away. the man cursed and started to run toward me. he grabbed me, and back-handed me. I cried out in pain. "shut your mouth ya little brat!" he screamed at me. he then dragged me past a room into another room. in there, I saw Zayn in the same predicament I was. his eyes widened in fear as he saw me.

the man untied me and threw me on the ground. I cried out again. Zayn's eyes asked all the questions. I sent him a small nod, assuring him that I was alright. our captive slowly sauntered towards me. I literally saw my life flash before my eyes as he pulled me up.

"ready for some fun Liam?" the man asked. I let out a strangled sound in response, due to the fact I was still gagged. the man laughed and dragged me over to a hook with a rope hanging off of it. he tied my hands above my head, and left me hanging just above the ground. he walked over to a small wooden box and pulled out a whip that was filled with shards of glass. my eyes flicked to Zayn, who was giving me such a heart aching look I felt tears spring to my eyes. the man cackled, and tore my shirt, he then proceeded to bring the whip down.

there are know words to describe the feelings the followed. he brought it down over and over again, until my vision started going black, I heard a familiar Irish voice scream out my name.

HELLO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! I'm really sorry about the lack of updates but I have been really stressed with some personal stuff, and I was challenged by some internet problems. So... whatcha think? please leave reviews!

a special dedication to ElisabethRodriguez9 for being the first person to read/comment on my story. you rock girl!

now, if more than just her are reading this, please comment! I feel like no one is reading this, and it makes me sad.

THAT'S ALL!

-Chloe