Chapter 12

IT'S A PAUL POV! YAY!

Paul's POV

I put my head in my hands. I was supposed to protect these 5 young boys, and I had failed. I let them be taken away to who knows where.

'I'm so sorry boys,' I thought to myself. I let a tear roll down my face before wiping it away. Crying wasn't going to find the boys.

My phone went off, making me jump 10 feet in the air. I looked at the ID, and it was Liam's. Wait a minute. LIAM'S! Liam was calling me!

"Liam! Are you okay? What happened? Where are you? Tell me something! Anything!" I yelled into the phone.

"Paul?" Liam's voice replied. I was shocked. It was dry, cracked, pained. "No, I'm not okay. No one here is. Especially- especially N-Niall!"

"WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG WITH NIALL!" I screamed. I heard a yell of pain. It was Niall's.

"STOP! DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Liam's voice shouted.

"Now then. Our friend got off topic. Expect a video call around 5 pm. We will then discuss the topics of the ransom. Until then!" a man said over the phone.

"If you hurt them I swear I'm gonna cut you open!" I threatened.

"Well, to bad they're already hurt" his voice cackled.

I opened my mouth to reply when the line went dead. Shoot. I set the phone down and set up the laptop. I checked the time.

5:25 am. Well, I have a long wait ahead of me. Crap.

Zayn's POV

After Carrington took Liam, the boys, Ally, Crystal, Chloe and I huddled in a tight circle. We all jumped as a once happy voice cried in pain, followed by the one and only daddy direction.

Tears started streaming down my face. Why? Why us? Why these girls? Why Niall? Why? Why? WHY?!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and found myself looking deep into a pair of blue eyes.

"Louis what are they doing to them?" I whispered, crying into his shoulder.

"I honestly don't know Zayn. All we can do is stay strong, and not give up. That's what they want. I'll bet they're trying it out with Liam right now." Louis replied sadly. We both sat in a heavy silence.

I cried out in pain as someone, namely robert, yanked back on my hair. I looked up to see everyone else in the same predicament.

"Come on now, don't struggle. If you do, I'll get rid of that young lady over there. Crystal, I believe?" he whispered in my ear. The process seemed to repeat, to each boy or girl. Harry, Ally, Crystal, and Chloe. Not Louis, strangely.

We were brought into a room with a big table, and poles. As I scanned the room, I noticed Liam chained to one pole, but he appeared to be unconscious. A small television was on another.

All of us captives were dragged over to a pole, and strapped with our hands behind us. A piece of duct tape was placed over my mouth.

"MMMMMMM!" I tried to yell. All I got was a laugh and a pat on the cheek.

Carrington opened the door and a group of 8 men. One of them entered with a young girl. She had blonde hair with streaks of blonde, and blue eyes with just a hint of green. I watched as she was strapped down to a chair.

"This is Ella. The one I told you about." the man said in a Russian accent. Robert nodded.

"So, the first one up for sale today is this handsome young fellow, Zayn Malik!"

So, I've decided I can't make long chapters. So, I'll give you guys a choice. Longer chapters, less updates, or shorter chapters, and faster updates. Let me know!

So, I get a lot of comments saying not to hurt Niall. I almost listened. But here's the thing. This thing isn't a story where everyone gets a turn. Niall gets almost all of it. I don't want to be mean, and I don't wanna hurt your guys feelings, but please don't say that anymore. If you don't like it, then you probably don't wanna read it anymore.

So, I have a great idea for the next chapter. A hint, it's going back to some more mystery, where's Niall kinda stuff. I'm really excited for the next chapter. It's gonna be pretty epic. But, let me know. Longer, shorter. Then I'll write.

Dedication to... Brandynnye278! She is super nice! I love you girly! You are awesome! Check her out peoples!

You guys are totally awesome. I don't deserve all these reads, votes, and comments you guys give me. It's unbelievable. You guys rock!

LOVE YOU!

-Chloe <3