Chapter 10

NEW CHARACTER!

Chloe's POV

I was very annoyed at the moment. My mom was going on a business trip, so I had to go visit my dad, Carrington. My mom divorced with him a while back. He was crazy. He had a huge criminal record and I had found Zac Efron tied up in his basement one time. My mom didn't know that. He blackmailed me into staying quiet.

"Chloe, are you coming? We need to leave hon!" my mom shouted from downstairs. I sighed, closing my suitcase.

"Coming mom!" I yelled back. I ran downstairs, and out to my car. I loaded my luggage into the trunk, and hopped in the front seat. I plugged in my headphones and began singing all the angry, depressing songs that described my life at the moment.

"Because of you, I never stray, to far from the sidewalk, because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt, because of you I find it hard to trust, not only me, but everyone around me, because of you, I am afraid," I sang along to because of you by Kelly Clarkson.

"Honey? Are you upset with me?" I heard my mom ask.

I ignored her and turned my music up louder. I heard her sigh sadly, but I didn't care.

5 HOURS LATER...

I felt my blood heat up as the house came into view. My mom stopped the car and turned to me.

"Chloe, promise me you'll be careful. And call me every night. And-"

"mom! I'll be fine! You've given me this lecture for 2 months now! Stop!" I yelled at her. She just didn't stop.

"Ok, just promise me." she said.

"I promise."

"Ok, bye! I'll see you in a month!"

I mumbled under my breath. I grabbed my luggage and walked up to the door. My mom drove away, and I heard screams of pain, fear, and anger. I slowly backed away from the door. I ran around the back, and looked in the basement to the window. I gasped.

One direction was sitting there. One, Zayn Malik I believe, was cradling a girl in his arms. So was Harry Styles, but another girl. Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson were looking at my dad in horror.

I squinted, and nearly screamed when I saw my "dad" bring a whip down onto Niall Horan's back. I ran away from the window, but couldn't get the image out of my head. It was a nightmare. My dad wasn't sane. He was crazy. How could I get out of this alive?

After hiding in a bush for a few minutes, I calmed down, and decided I was going to help those poor boys. I knocked on the door, and he opened it.

"What? Chloe? You're coming this week? I thought it was next week!" Carrington exclaimed.

"Nope! Mom and I got stuck in a big traffic jam though, so I just got here," I lied.

"Oh, well, let me show you to your room!" he said, faking happiness.

"Wait dad, do you still have that big playroom in the basement?" I asked, a plan forming in my mind.

"Uh yeah, why?" he asked.

"I wanna sleep there." I said simply.

"Well, I guess so. It's still a pretty fun room, if you ask me."

Ugh, what a creep. He kept teenage boys down there, and it was 'fun?'

We got to the room, and 8 pairs of eyes looked at me. Carrington through me in, and turned to his cousin, Robert, and whispered something in his ear. He just smiled and nodded.

Robert turned to who I believed was Niall, but he was to bloodied up to tell for sure. As the ropes were untied, Niall(?) fell to the ground and lay in a crumpled heap. The boys immediately walked toward him, but Carrington grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, making Niall whimper, even though he was unconscious.

"LEAVE HIM BE! HE'S HAD ENOUGH YOU BLOODY SON OF A-" Harry was interrupted by a punch to the face by Robert. He fell to the ground, and my new captors dragged an unconscious Niall out of the room.

IT'S SUPER SHORT AND LAME AND I'M SORRY! I'm kinda depressed right now. I feel fat and ugly and like no one likes me, and I'm really upset. I read a few chapters out of a book called "Haters Gonna Hate" and it talked about his issues with things, and he insulted me quite a few times. It wasn't direct, but it hurt. He put down thriller one direction fanfics, young writers like me, and some of my beliefs. I don't like gay marriage, and he wrote really bad words about those people who think its wrong. Words I don't even feel comfortable writing.

I feel hated and alone. Do you guys like me at all? Or am I just an annoying "BEEP!"

Dedication will go to whoever can answer these questions. Is my story good at all? Am I appreciated? Why should I keep going if people feel like that about my stuff/beliefs?

NO SUGAR COATING! COMPLETE TRUTH! BE A HATER FIR ALL I CARE! ALL I WANT IS TRUTHFULNESS!

Sorry if my next few chapters suck. I can't write good right now, big I though I'd give give you something.

I OFFICIALLY SUCK! IM SO SORRY! I AM A EMOTIONAL TEENAGER!

PLEASE COMMENT! I HAVE A LOT OF READS, BUT NOT A WHOLE LOT OF COMMENTS! IM BEGGING YOU!

Bye!

-Chloe