Chapter 15

NIALL'S POV! YAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

Robert threw me into the car, and Zayn quickly followed. I crawled over to the window. I saw Harry sink to his knees while everyone tried to comfort him, but everyone was crying. Even Paul. Poor Harry. He couldn't have chosen between me and Zayn. But now both of us were here. Wait. ZAYN!

"Zayn! Zayn! Please wake up! Don't fall asleep!" I yelled. Zayn's eyes fluttered open.

"N-niall?" he asked. I nodded.

"Zayn, you're hurt. Bad. You need a hospital. I can't do anything. I'm so sorry. This is my fault."

"How is it you fault?" he asked, shocked.

"If I had just gone with them earlier they wouldn't have hurt you, or taken you" I whispered.

"It's not your fault. You shouldn't even be here."

I sighed. I saw Zayn's eyes slowly closing.

"ZAYN! ZAYN DON'T GO TO SLEEP!"

I screamed.

"But I'm so tired Niall" he replied sleeping you. Tears started streaming down my cheeks, blurring my vision.

"Zayn you can't! Don't close your eyes please!"

"I-I can't help it Ni. It's, it's all fading. I can't stay awake," he whispered.

"HELP! PLEASE HELP! HE'S DYING! PLEASE!" I screamed to the front of the car.

"Hold your horses we're almost there!" was the reply.

"Zayn please! You can't leave me!"

"Don't worry Ni. I'll be fine. All I need is a nap."

"But if you have a nap you might not wake up," I said.

"I'll try to stay awake, ok?" zayn said. I nodded. 'Please don't die Zayn, I don't know what I would do without you'

"Hey, Niall? Please stop crying." Zayn said, interrupting my thoughts.

"I-I can't. Y-you could d-die!" I replied. I knew I needed to hold it together, but I just couldn't.

"Fine. But I won't die. I'd leave you alone with two creeps who have been torturing you since we were taken. It's my job to keep you safe this time." Zayn said, a determined look on his face.

"But not if it could get you hurt," I shot back.

"I'm to tired to argue. We'll continue this conversation later."

"Just don't close you eyes," I reminded him.

"You got it. But hey, I've got you here. The luck of the Irish is all I might need" Zayn says, managing a pathetic joke. I gave a chuckle. Then I covered my mouth.

"I haven't laughed since-since..." I trailed off.

"Ni?"

FLASHBACK

I was walking with Liam when we were ambushed. They used me to blackmail Liam. Then, I was dragged into a car. I squirmed, earning me annoyed looks. They injected my arm with stuff, and it all went black.

I woke up in my flat. I was troubled by the thought that something has just happened, but I couldn't remember. I shrugged it off and decided to go to Nando's. On my way home, I was a reached again. It felt as if I had been through this already, but I couldn't understand anything.

END OF FLASHBACK

I gasped.

"Ni! What happened!" Zayn's frantic voice yelled.

"I-I'm not really sure," I said. It wasn't a complete lie.

"Ok," Zayn sounded unconvinced. Then the coughing started. When it stopped, I helped Zayn up. I yelled in fright. Zayn had coughed up blood. And lots of it.

"NO! NO PLEASE! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!" I screamed.

"N-Niall I don't feel so good."

I turned in time to see a pale Zayn fall to the ground.

"NOOOOO! NO PLEASE! ZAYN GET UP! YOU CAN'T DIE! YOU PROMISED ME!" I yelled, sobs racking my body. The car stopped and carrington picked up Zayn's lifeless body, while Robert picked me up. I was thrown in a room, and Zayn was taken somewhere else.

'No, this can't be real! It's just a dream,' I thought. But I knew it wasn't. Zayn, my best mate was dead.

And he wasn't coming back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY! DON'T KILL ME! IT WILL ALL FALL INTO PLACE SOON!

I cried a lot while writing this chapter. It's sad. And horrible. And I just got rid of Zayn.

But you will never guess what is happening next... MWAHAHAHA!

Seriously, don't hate me or stop reading because of this. I am really worried about what's going to happen, and I'm begging you. It will all be pieced together soon.

Dedication to everyone who listened and read my other book. Thanks guys!

Please, check out my other book!

LOVE YOU!

-Chloe <3