Chapter 11

Liam's POV

I let out a choked sob as Niall was dragged out of the room. 'This was all my fault! If I hadn't given them the key to Niall's flat-' a hand on my shoulder interrupted my train of thought.

"I'm so, so sorry Carrington is doing this to you." a warm, melodic voice filled my ears. I spun around and found myself face to face with the newest captive.

"Y-you know C-Carrington?" I asked her. She nodded sadly.

"He's my dad. My mom divorced him a few years back, when I found Zac Efron tied up in this same room." she replied.

I stared in shock. Zac Efron? And this guy wasn't in jail?

"I was black mailed into staying quiet. No one knew but me, Carrington, and poor Zac."

She read my mind. Awkward!

"So, what's you're name?" I asked her.

"Chloe. Of course I know who you are." she said with a grin. She winked, and the light caught of her blueish hazel eyes. Woah. Yellow, brown, blue, green, and purple all in one mix? Amazing.

"Hello? Earth to Liam!" I shook my head and everyone was staring at me. Louis winked at me, and I blushed.

"Awww! Daddy finally found love!" Louis smirked. I stood up and tackled him.

"GET OFF ME! HELP! HELP! I'M BEING HARASSED! HELP!" Louis screamed. I got off, and for the first time in a while, we all laughed and had fun. That was, until Carrington came in.

Robert's POV

I was beyond furious. Of course Carrington forgot his daughter was coming. Oh well. Now it's one less girl I need to get. It worked quite nicely though. If each boy fell in love, not only did we have Niall, we would have their loves.

I walked to Niall's cell. Robert would pick one boy. We would bring him in to the room. We would then make a ransom video. Now, the video would go out to Paul, and some people were interested in buying either a boy or a girl. Lots of money.

I walked into where Niall is. He looked up at me in fear. I smiled. I had broke this boy. Now, I just had to break his friends.

And boy, it was gonna be fun.

I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT ABD PATHETIC!

I figured I owe you guys at least this crap. You've all been so supportive. I love all of you.

The chapters dedicated to everyone who commented. I was a mess. Couldn't stop crying. I read the comments, and was shocked. I really didn't know that many people liked me, let alone cared. I'm still upset. I probably will be for a while. But just thinking about you guys and reading the comments makes my day.

I love you guys. If you ever need anything, message me. I'll be there, ready to listen. I owe you everything. I can't quit this story because I would feel horrible, knowing I let such nice people down.

LOVE YOU!

-Chloe <3