𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

Third Person

"S-Sil-- what?!" (y/n) exclaimed. The black bulls gathered in the common room as they come up a name for the bird in Asta's head.

"Silvantus Schnauzer, I said!"

"That's too much!" (y/n) argued.

Noelle jolted at the girl's words and said, "H-how is that too much?!"

"Now, now.. What about wine?" The witch said. Both Noelle and (y/n) turned to her with a displeased face.

"Absolutely not." They said.

"Let's name it somthing cool! Like Magnam Fire!" Magna who's behind Asta yelled.

"Lame!" Noelle and (y/n) simultaneously hissed.

"You don't have a taste, Lady Noe! Princess!"

"More like you don't!" They argued.

"I'll let you borrow one letter from my goddess Marie. You can take the 'M'." Gauche said that was ignored by everyone.

"Let me fatten that bird up. It looks yummy." Charmy said while munching on her sweets.

"No!" Noelle grumbled.

"It's Toritaro!" Asta argued.

"Silvantus Schnauzer!"

"Toritaro!"

"Silvantus Schnauzer!"

"Hmm. What about Nero?" (y/n) suggested. The bird raised its wings in approval in an instant.

"Oh? Looks like he agrees!" Vanessa said. The bird flew to (y/n)'s hand as it rubbed it's face to her cheek.

"It's a girl." Haru commented as he watched the bird gets comfortable with (y/n).

"It's she! She's a she!" (y/n) said as she played with the newly named bird, Nero.

"Nero means black right?" Luck spoke.

"Hmm!"

"Eh? Why does Nero seems to like you so much?" Noelle complained.

"Maybe we're best of friends in our past lives!" (y/n) boasted that made the bird and Haru flinch.

Suddenly, a portal appeared that made all of them silence. Their captain went out with Finral following behind them.

"We're back!" Finral cheered. (y/n) who continued playing with the bird, replied, "Welcome home."

"What did they need at the capital?" Vanessa asked.

"A new dungeon has been discovered."

The captain's words caught the newbie orphan's interest.

"Dungeon?!" Asta and (y/n) yelled with stars in their eyes.

"What's a dungeon?" (y/n) asked, scratching her head with a grin.

"What the?! You don't know what a dungeon is?!" Magna yelled. "Explain, Finral." Noelle said as the senior sweatdropped, 'I'm your senpai..'

As Finral explained what a dungeon is, (y/n) tried conversing to Haru who seems to be in deep thought.

"Haru? Haru!" She called.

Haru jolted in surprise, "W-what?"

"Why are you spacing out?" She asked.

Haru stay stilled for a second before he smiled, "Nothing."

'It's time.'

"I can't wait for this mission." Haru said as Yami announced the mission for black bulls. "It sounds fun."